[RACE][GTR2] RACE GTR2 Series - Porsche Cup - GTR2 mod released!

• Thread starter rallymorten
  • 1,187 comments
That's the plan for the foreseeable future (S2), yes. What happens after that, only time will tell. Maybe more GT class, maybe more one-make, maybe something else. Plenty of options.

Edit (just so that I don't upset anyone with double-posting):

The Spa race is 50% done (running it in school breaks), and boy has there been drama.

First of all, there's been chaos in the pit entry at least twice and five retired drivers, one of which is due to a roll at the chicane. The roll and the chaos prompted a full course yellow on the second lap, which lasted all the way to the 15 minute mark due to cleanups and more chaos. Half a minute after the race restarted, we had at least three cars involved in parallel parking at Eau Rouge. Another full course yellow is currently underway and is looking to be running while the pit stops are being handled.
How is Spa coming along?

How is Spa coming along?

Haven't made much progress recently. We're at that point in the schedule of holidays where the school needs to drop at least one assignment that might/will be necessary for the exams.

Bernie Ecclestone

bernie-ecclestone_2234605b.jpg

Your chances of winning was one in a bazillion at best. You're pretty darn optimistic if you expected that to happen.
I never thought that these 3 wins would happen, but I also never thought that I could be 7th instead of a podium in final standings. I couldn't accomplish my goals for this season. I hope that I can do better in next season.

I never thought that these 3 wins would happen, but I also never thought that I could be 7th instead of a podium in final standings. I couldn't accomplish my goals for this season. I hope that I can do better in next season.
lol k

After a pretty horrible start to the season (I still can't believe you caused that much of a screw up Rally) I finished 6th in the Championship. Not bad. I'm am pleased with this outcome.

So after being affected by the tire glitch at the start of the season, I somehow finished 4th in the standings with 2 podiums and consistent Top 10's. Also I started 27th and finished 4th at Spa:P

Back