[RACE] International Touring Car Championship - #5 - Close this vthreadOpen 

  • Thread starter Thread starter ITCC_Andrew
  • 2,843 comments
  • 119,033 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Naster how are you xx :) i'm glad you liked my team photo masterpiece 👍 it rocks dont it :D :bowdown: much better than ciro's yer 👍👍 . I dont think siggers will be on tonight , he told me earlier he was dyeing his hair tonight .

@KingSakery you about ??

Don't make me laugh... :p
 
@mel I have a new psn buckaroo so dont kick me out when i join . I will be packing heat tonight if thats allright with you lot, as i'm married to my glock -matic.
 
Who's @mel?


Anyways, that's fine. You'll FR me with the others...
 
@mel whats your psn then , my ps3 died a couple of weeks ago buried her in the back garden next to the cat R.I.P
 
@mel I have a new psn buckaroo so dont kick me out when i join . I will be packing heat tonight if thats allright with you lot, as i'm married to my glock -matic.

Don't FR me on PSN then >.<
Might just be able to make the final race if you guys all have the usual delays/connection drama
 
Don't FR me on PSN then >.<
Might just be able to make the final race if you guys all have the usual delays/connection drama

I haven't FR nobody yet 👍 my ps3 is billy no mates atm, and dont be bringing any toca divebombs later on siggers ;)
 
I haven't FR nobody yet 👍 my ps3 is billy no mates atm, and dont be bringing any toca divebombs later on siggers ;)
Oh I will be divebombing you like you did my profile page ;)
 
Oh I will be divebombing you like you did my profile page ;)

I'm only here looking for troubles :p

I went to a wedding last week....

Two Aerials they met on a roof and fell in love and got married.
The ceremony was rubbish but the Reception was brilliant.

honestly you should be paying me for this stuff :D
 
I could use a teammate if anyone is interested. I'm driving the Eclipse.
 
I thought this started at 4:00...
 
You all must be so happy i'm in your series , 'your lucky to have me' thats what you all say to each other i know it ;)
No, we say "you're lucky to have me" :sly:
 
I was rusty, but got my mojo back in the last one :bowdown: #1st Thankyou

You all must be so happy i'm in your series , 'your lucky to have me' thats what you all say to each other i know it ;)
Your connection survived dear?x Terrible gags btw.:rolleyes:
 
Your connection survived dear?x Terrible gags btw.:rolleyes:

Sorry jb if i knew you were watching i would have kept that to myself :O.

I didnt ask them actually, hey all was i lagging tonight ???

Jb can you take a look at my mini, its a bit swishy & braking was squishy :scared:
 
Sorry jb if i knew you were watching i would have kept that to myself :O.

I didnt ask them actually, hey all was i lagging tonight ???

Jb can you take a look at my mini, its a bit swishy & braking was squishy :scared:

You have no idea what a "mini" is in this house do you.:odd:
 
Well played Ben, got the memo :)
 
Jb can you take a look at my mini, its a bit swishy & braking was squishy :scared:

Assume it is rude and read^

Oh god i am genuinly blushing
 
Way to go buck! *hugs*

I just could not get my wheels to stop spinning, I don't know if that had to do with my setup or with my exits, and eventually it just started to get boring hanging on the back at this track :/ hell of a battle with Mel and CAM in races 2 and 3 :cheers:
 
Way to go buck! *hugs*

I just could not get my wheels to stop spinning, I don't know if that had to do with my setup or with my exits, and eventually it just started to get boring hanging on the back at this track :/ hell of a battle with Mel and CAM in races 2 and 3 :cheers:
My wheels were spinning quite a lot but it was on purpose for the most part :mischievous:

edit: misspelling
 
My wheels were spinning quite a lot but it was on purpose for the post part :mischievous:
The OP calls me "accident prone" and "Ken Block"... Why would you say the same thing twice? :sly: I did exactly that today. Lol but I didn't come last.
 
The OP calls me "accident prone" and "Ken Block"... Why would you say the same thing twice? :sly: I did exactly that today. Lol but I didn't come last.
At least you didn't blow any tires
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back