[RACE] International Touring Car Championship - #5 - Close this vthreadOpen 

  • Thread starter Thread starter ITCC_Andrew
  • 2,843 comments
  • 119,035 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
At least you didn't blow any tires
Oh my Celestia that was awful in F3500 Dx Couldn't go more than 15 without spinning.
 
My wheels were spinning quite a lot but it was on purpose for the most part :mischievous:

edit: misspelling

You were way too fast, even with massive understeer... :eek:
 
You were way too fast, even with massive understeer... :eek:
I think it was the new update changing how camber works so my rear camber didn't do as much as I wanted it to.
That's the excuse anyways.

My setup also felt a bit too soft so I had to make a few quick adjustments before race 1, which could have been part of it. I think the problem was that the ride height was too high now that I think about it but at the time I decided stiffening the front suspension and roll bar would fix it. :dopey:
 
Last edited:
Missed it this Saturday ;)
Will have to test a few more times again with the Mini, didn´t drove it for months.
Hope me is competitive :D
 
sorry i couldn't make it on sunday
 
Not here tonight because of ToCA duties, and next week I'm away.
 
Not sure I'll come either...
 
Team banner :dopey:​

AutumnRing-Mini_zpsc3656b4a.jpg
 
How long these races gonna take? When will they finish roughly?
 
We should be all done by 9.30 at the latest 👍
 
About 1 hour... Good luck everyone, this is the day we've all been waiting for.
 
Keep getting error 772, can't connect.

And just as I say that I connect.
 
Got held up, who's host? Can't see the lobby.
 
Mel was hosting then he crashed I think
 
MrM got DC

Edit: Room up again.

1472-6399-8966-5884-9737
 
Surprisingly, there are still 11 spots available... Last call for Race 1....
 
Game froze. Give me a second
 
Got signed out of PSN for some reason
 
Almost everyone is under investigation for one thing or another... :indiff: long weekend ahead of me..
 
Almost everyone is under investigation for one thing or another... :indiff: long weekend ahead of me..
You should be investigated for ballast for round 2
 
You should be investigated for ballast for round 2

Sorry mel but i agree with this it was very cheeky of you.
 
If that's not cheating, I don't know what is honestly. As if having less ballast than the rest of the field and starting first isn't enough
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back