[RACE] International Touring Car Championship - #5 - Close this vthreadOpen 

  • Thread starter Thread starter ITCC_Andrew
  • 2,843 comments
  • 118,921 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nas messaged me, he wont be joining us tonight as he is struggling with the pace of itcc ATM, he's in the 1.30s so it's best he stays away until he gets a bit better 👍
 
Nas messaged me, he wont be joining us tonight as he is struggling with the pace of itcc ATM, he's in the 1.30s so it's best he stays away until he gets a bit better 👍
I said I will be, I don't know about 6. 6. ITCC 6
 
Attendance :lol: but you're like 11th overall, maybe 12th overall or worse if you don't attend today.
I'll be there, I guess Pinkie Pie Autosport shows it best- Nice won't cut it in ITCC.
 
Yeah, that's good news! Your full team is finally arrived.
Let's do this
41409.png
 
My best lap was 1:26.1 and I was getting consistent .4's

Online for the record
 
Its PP is higher even without the extra 2bhp
Oh. Check your power & weight & upgrades, if it's fine, I'll let it slide. PP calculations were changed in the recent updates...



If not, you'll find your problem. If you try to sneak it, I'll probably hear/see a difference when I check specs; since you're bringing this up in advance, you have the chance to either correct the problem immediately or I might have to give you a penalty...


Being a good guy will help not to get one though.

I was thinking about Q2 spots from Q1?
Yes, I'll look that up and make sure, but I think it's 8 or 16...
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I'm confused. Why do we need two quali sessions? :boggled:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back