[RACE] International Touring Car Championship - #5 - Close this vthreadOpen 

  • Thread starter Thread starter ITCC_Andrew
  • 2,843 comments
  • 118,921 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to race and not have banter going on here!
 
Yea I think we're having another fun week right? I have no idea when points are coming up
 
Anyone up for a fun run room now?
 
It is One O'clock in the morning in England sooo...
I realize. I don't have work in the morning, though, so I have free time. This is rare abd I plan on making the most out of it.
Outside is cold, and wet and dark; mosquitoes would drink a weeks supply.
 
That's 4-- enough for an interesting battle.

Andrew will you be creating the room?
 
Got bored of waiting for a room. See you Saturday.
 
Hint #3: someone among you hit the nail on the head.


Teaser #4: Among standards, there is normally a bar; it may be high, or perhaps sub par. Those which are not sufficient will cease to exist, while those that are will replace them, for development is a continual process. Expect no excess.



And, because I'm feeling generous, how about a double grand slam? Or a triple?

Teaser #5:

Set the bar high, and you may set the bar stiff. Set the bar low, and you may join in a jiff. Your placement determines your success, inadvertently.


Teaser #6:


Something which has never happened before in ITCC history could happen for the first time in ITCC 6. No rhyme is no crime, but you might do some time... A jury speaks in soft whispers, while a peacock's feathers are rustled.
 
Teaser #5:
Set the bar high, and you may set the bar stiff. Set the bar low, and you may join in a jiff. Your placement determines your success, inadvertently.
Fast drivers forced to use stock setups?

Teaser #6:
Something which has never happened before in ITCC history could happen for the first time in ITCC 6. No rhyme is no crime, but you might do some time... A jury speaks in soft whispers, while a peacock's feathers are rustled.
A full field?

My thoughts in bold.
 
Close on the first one.
Not at all... :p you know the stuff because RACE HQ discussion, but... Lancer has no idea. Don't give him false hope.


But, yes, a full field would be fascinating. Can we make it happen this weekend?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back