[RACE] International Touring Car Championship - #5 - Close this vthreadOpen 

• Thread starter ITCC_Andrew
  • 2,843 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what grinds my gears? Teammates who lead you to believe you're catching them... And then proceed to claim "just conserving my tires... K lol bye"

:lol: it's going to be close for second place... Whether it's @Ettick or me has yet to be seen. Could even be @buck... Although I doubt it.

DCd the last one. Didn't do very well after R1, guess my previous decision was the right one, in dropping out

Final standings:

- @jammy21 - 317-46 = 271
- @Ettick - 242-24 = 218
- @Spurgy 777 - 197
- @ITCC_Andrew - 249 - 60 = 189
- @buck1 - 185 - 26 = 159
- @Siggers - 135
- @GTracer98 - 124
- @nascarfan1400 - 90-6 = 84
- @LancerEvo7 -47
- @cnd01 - 40
- @Ninners - 40
- @king Sakery - 26
- @Roflwaffle - 26
- @Furinkazen - 25 (HA, LAST!)
- @gokartman - 18 (HA, ALSO LAST!)

Manufacturer's:

-Citroën - 407
-Mazda - 297
-BMW - 237
-Renault - 225
-MINI - 211
-Alfa Romeo - 124
-Ford - 40
-Honda - 0
-Peugeot - 0

Independents:

- @CAMikaze - 92
- @PatrisS136 - 67
- @gears_1000 - 37
- @matthew Nelson - 1

Independents Teams:

-Mitsubishi Racing - 159
-MINI Customer Racing - 38

Last edited:
Final standings:

- @jammy21 - 317-46 = 271
- @Ettick - 242-24 = 218
- @Spurgy 777 - 197
- @ITCC_Andrew - 249 - 60 = 189
- @buck1 - 185 - 26 = 159
- @Siggers - 135
- @GTracer98 - 124
- @nascarfan1400 - 90-6 = 84
- @cnd01 - 40
- @Ninners - 40
- @king Sakery - 26
- @Roflwaffle - 26

Manufacturer's:

-Citroën - 407
-Mazda - 297
-BMW - 237
-Renault - 225
-MINI - 211
-Alfa Romeo - 124
-Ford - 40
-Honda - 0
-Peugeot - 0

Independents:

- @CAMikaze - 92
- @PatrisS136 - 67
- @gears_1000 - 37
- @matthew Nelson - 1

Independents Teams:

-Mitsubishi Racing - 159
-MINI Customer Racing - 38

Nice to see me @LancerEvo7 @gokartman78 @Ninners on the scoresheet...

Nice to see me @LancerEvo7 @gokartman78 @Ninners on the scoresheet...
Ninners was, GKM never finished, you were a team boss who wasn't scoring team points and Lancer... Did he even race at all this season? :odd:

As far as I'm concerned, not one of you except ninners scored points.

And, yes, ninners, Spurgy and I had a great battle. I didn't take any one off track except for him, ironically enough... But that's history now, along with the entirety of this season. I'll see you crazy ToCA guys in 6, I'm sure.

Ninners was, GKM never finished, you were a team boss who wasn't scoring team points and Lancer... Did he even race at all this season? :odd:

And, yes, ninners, Spurgy and I had a great battle. I didn't take any one off track except for him, ironically enough... But that's history now, along with the entirety of this season. I'll see you crazy ToCA guys in 6, I'm sure.

You said you would score pts for us all. Don't make things up please again...

I thought you'd remember the awesome BMW 1-2-3.

Considering your own spreadsheet beforehand had us with points.

Oh and show some maturity and respect please. Thought you would have learned but apparently no..
You requested me to put you up. Maturity and respect come with being the guy who doesn't consider it fair to post points for one-offs and then say "look, everyone, they're last" except as a joke, since you guys have come into my series to boss me around...

In other words, I was being a nice guy, by "hiding" your results to hide your poor results, but since you requested it... "Careful what you wish for?"

Edit: Also, you guys all didn't show up on "Summarized Points sheet," so I didn't even notice.

You requested me to put you up. Maturity and respect come with being the guy who doesn't consider it fair to post points for one-offs and then say "look, everyone, they're last" except as a joke, since you guys have come into my series to boss me around...

In other words, I was being a nice guy, by "hiding" your results to hide your poor results, but since you requested it... "Careful what you wish for?"

Edit: Also, you guys all didn't show up on "Summarized Points sheet," so I didn't even notice.
Actually it's called a championship. You know, you have something to show. You just raise a giant middle finger to the people who actually do bother. Also I got a podium and walked away from you rather easily and then had a DC... so my "poor result" was actually much better than yours, considering I beat you both occasions.

"bother?" Bother with what? To show up to one week out of 6 and then claim "woohooo, I'm the greatest because I found the one car which wasn't spec'd well!"

I think maybe you shouldn't come back, if this is your attitude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back