[RACE] International Touring Car Championship - #5 - Close this vthreadOpen 

• Thread starter ITCC_Andrew
  • 2,843 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
First: the bragging over the 1-2-3 was more unnecessary. We're here to have fun. Poor sportsmanship is not fun.

Second: go look at the standings. Go. Lancer is there... He's just not last like the braggarts.

Thirdly: the ToCA ban could be lifted if I get an apology from those who are bragging and carrying on, which is directed at everyone. I don't expect any of us feel good about doing our best and coming up short, only to find like twenty posts about "we're so amazing, we got a 1-2-3. Woohoooo!

Stop it. This isn't ToCA. Sportsmanship is a requirement of this series. Don't like it, there is no door to hit you with on the way out. Good bye.

Edit: and leave Harsk alone! I've had fun races with him. You're making yourselves look like pompous pricks...

Stop it. This isn't ToCA. Sportsmanship is a requirement of this series. Don't like it, there is no door to hit you with on the way out. Good bye.
We have sportsmanship, that's why people from other series are welcome.

And if you're annoyed because people are celebrating victory... why are you even racing?

First: the bragging over the 1-2-3 was more unnecessary. We're here to have fun. Poor sportsmanship is not fun.

Second: go look at the standings. Go. Lancer is there... He's just not last like the braggarts.

Still waiting to see the evidence of this after around 4 posts of you avoiding.

Thirdly: the ToCA ban could be lifted if I get an apology from those who are bragging and carrying on, which is directed at everyone. I don't expect any of us feel good about doing our best and coming up short, only to find like twenty posts about "we're so amazing, we got a 1-2-3. Woohoooo!

Still waiting to see the evidence of this as well after around 4 posts of you avoiding.

Edit: and leave Harsk alone! I've had fun races with him. You're making yourselves look like pompous pricks...

So sporting you like throwing half the grid out.

Sorry Andrew, this is your stupidest blunder yet. The fact that you launch a third series when the main one is in the same state as the US government doesn't help.

At this point, even if you lift the ban, I want none of it.

Last edited:
I think this gif is appropriate once again...

derailed_by_isthedodge-d4jjx5p.gif

Here's a little information: only those who brag and carry on (Furi, ninners,) are not coming back.

Everyone else is welcome to stop it and stay. I've never been a fan of FRL's outlook on racing (I.e., bullying people like Harsk who willing choose to race with you, over the smallest of things, like a single letter...) This stems from the "clique" nature of ToCA.

This latest turn of events shows how you guys think you run ITCC. You brag, you banter, you carry on when someone tells you to stop bragging, and then insult me over being banned for poor sportsmanship.

Here's a little information: only those who brag and carry on (Furi, ninners,) are not coming back.

Everyone else is welcome to stop it and stay. I've never been a fan of FRL's outlook on racing (I.e., bullying people like Harsk who willing choose to race with you, over the smallest of things, like a single letter...) This stems from the "clique" nature of ToCA.

This latest turn of events shows how you guys think you run ITCC. You brag, you banter, you carry on when someone tells you to stop bragging, and then insult me over being banned for poor sportsmanship.

I would like to see example of said "bullying". Again, making false accusations. And FRL is everything, so I take it that means you can find examples of such instances in all other series I do?

While I agree they are harsh on Harsk,, let's face it, sorry, Harsk, but you lack common sense. Any of it.

And bragging? I'm sorry, it's my understanding that if you win a race, more so 1-2-3 the races, you are allowed to celebrate. What I saw from them was nothing but celebration.

You are just being a hardass and frankly, your making a mess of yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back