[RACE]ITC-B - We want beginners!! Racing numbers! close racing guaranteed!Open 

Time slot?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Harsk none of this is real he can do basically what he likes.:confused:
He does have a good point - the video and picture in OP would be changed.

Anyways, whatever does happen, the 5 PM UK timeslot seems most popular right now. Testing tomorrow will be at 5 PM UK. :D

He does have a good point - the video and picture in OP would be changed.

Anyways, whatever does happen, the 5 PM UK timeslot seems most popular right now. Testing tomorrow will be at 5 PM UK. :D
At 5 PM, I have another championship (when my PS3 is on, of course). If it is at 5:00 GMT, then I'll have to abdicate this one. Sorry.

I kinda expected that. I don't even have to UN-register you because you didn't register.

Even I will admit, you have joined a lot of series...
Yeah, I've joined a lot of series in the past but I'm currently thinking if I should go or not. Everytime that I see an championship, I see the hour if I can. If the hour isn't good, then obviously I don't register!

Yeah, I've joined a lot of series in the past but I'm currently thinking if I should go or not. Everytime that I see an championship, I see the hour if I can. If the hour isn't good, then obviously I don't register!
Nice work Harsk well done.

So, I'm collecting interest for a slight 're-brand' for this: Cooper Cup.

Opinions? If there is significant interest, it would be a no-tuning one-make with just MINI Cooper S '11...

So, I would like to gather opinions.

More appropriately named MINI Challenge, after the real series. I ran one back in GT5 days.

So, I'm collecting interest for a slight 're-brand' for this: Cooper Cup.

Opinions? If there is significant interest, it would be a no-tuning one-make with just MINI Cooper S '11...

So, I would like to gather opinions.

A Mini Cooper cup seems like a plausible plan. I usually do quite well in one-make tuning prohibited series.

Anyone want to keep the CVT Mazda? :lol:

Almost seems unanimous... If everyone prefers the MINI Cooper Cup, we'll do that instead. The OP could be updated as soon as tonight.

Well, what I could do is split the field into two groups, with Ams being Cooper Cup drivers, and Pros being B-Spec drivers.

I'll put the three options up for discussion and voting... In-thread, since we've done our poll. :)

I say keep this series going for now in it's current format. A Mini Cup could always be done after this finishes. Just my $0.02.

Car variety is always nice- it's always more appealing to see a grid of different cars and it brings strengths and weaknesses of different cars. However spec racing eliminates any car advantages, which both makes driver skill more prominent and eliminates any moaning about cars being over/under-powered.

So yeah, I don't really mind which you choose. 👍

I'm usually not awake at 12:00 on Sundays so I guess I'll have to set an alarm for this or something.

Damn, a friend of mine invited me to Mosport (Canadian Tire Motorsports park) and I might go... If I do, I'll have video... :)

I mean, my street car is faster than these cars and more fun :lol:

Undecided but I seriously want to go...

Would you all be upset if I rescheduled the testing for next week at the same time? It gives more time for more people to join, too...

So, here's a status run-down for this series:

Accepting entries, same cars as are in the OP. Testing starts next week at 5 PM UK

So, here's a status run-down for this series:

Accepting entries, same cars as are in the OP. Testing starts next week at 5 PM UK

If it's ok then I'd like to sign up in a Red Honda with grey wheels under the team name "Mark IV Motorsports"? :)

GTP name: FordMKIVJ5
PSN: marunda
Car: Honda Fit
Colour: Red/Grey
Team: Mark IV Motorsports

(Just so no-one reserves red paint before me :lol:.)

Last edited:
My Entry:

GTP name: AudiMan2011
PSN: Street-King-07
Car: Abarth 500
Colour: Blue/White
Team: Ecurie Ecosse GT

My Entry:

GTP name: AudiMan2011
PSN: Street-King-07
Car: Abarth 500
Colour: Blue/White
Team: Ecurie Ecosse GT

👍

We're claiming colours already?

Car: Honda Fit
Colour: White/Black
Team: TBD

:)

Not specifically; people just want to have their colour safe.

Anyways, since the testing was postponed for a track day... I kinda feel like you might enjoy this...

Silly Civic...

GTP name: Ettick
PSN: Ettick_
Car: Mini
Colour: British Racing Green/Gray
Team: TBD

Running consistent 1:41.7's at Trial Mountain atm
I know there's at least a few tenths to be gained though
ABS set to 0 btw :)

Just ran a 1:41.1, think I can go faster still
Not hitting the wall in the tunnel before that big hill is super important
I think a 1:40.7~ is possible