[RACE] Mazda Roadster Hardcore Championship *nascarfan1400 Drivers Champion / KANSBRRT Team Champs!*Open 

I've won before, I will again. And I will come back stronger, faster, hungrier, and more merciless than ever.I've figured out some things, one being don't ever stop pushing yourself.
But we won't be fine. We can take a few off weeks. It's worth it. It's not like you could help what happened.

If she wants us to go then we'll go, It won't be the same without her yelling at me for "accidentally" pushing someone of the track but if she wants us to go we'll go.

Everyone,
Round 4 will be held this Friday Night at 8:00 EDT with two challenging races at the Nurburgring 24 Hours circuit. Due to the nature of the track Qualifying will 15 minutes long and will be a last corner start. We will try to have a room open around 7 because practice here is at a premium.

Also, there will be NO actual safety car, however, @Whitetail and @Ameer67 will still be in the race control booth with what I am calling a Virtual Sector Safety Car, the concept is simple: If a Safety Car is called the Leader will slow down or stop pending on the call by the Race Director and let the field bunch back up, the field will continue at pace speed until the next timing loop or green is called by the RD.

Race 1 will be 2 laps of the 15.5 Mile long circuit and Race 2 will be 3 laps and will feature a reverse grid start. Also, this is a warning; BE PATIENT, passing is difficult on the Nordschleife so do not try and force the issue and end up with a penalty.

Also, I speak not just for me but everyone here @BRRT_Angel, Get well soon so you can get back to beating us on the track with no remorse

Please confirm your attendance

CAN ATTEND
@vetteman24

CANNOT ATTEND
@BRRT_Angel

UNCONFIRMED

@Michelin
@G_Parrilla
@AJHG1000
@nascarfan1400
@M0NSTER97
@Ameer67