[RACE] Mazda Roadster Hardcore Championship *nascarfan1400 Drivers Champion / KANSBRRT Team Champs!*Open 

Special Announcement from twenty one pilots racing

Driver of the #34 Car: WaReAgLe1997 will be running a special Salute to Soldiers car for the Spa Round of the Mazdaspeed Cup.

"Being a Military brat, Memorial Day has always had a special place in my heart as the brave men and women who have gave the ultimate sacrifice are honored by the entire nation for protecting our freedom. It's a privilege for me to honor their sacrifice and to support the veterans of all wars by running a special livery of OD Green and Yellow Rims. The Green for all of those who put on the uniform of a U.S. Soldier and the Yellow is to represent the Fallen as a yellow ribbon is normally tied around a tree or mailbox of a fallen soldier. Doing this is just a small part in recognizing our troops; past, present, and future."

BGTR Motorsports Announces a Special Livery
With Memorial Day weekend right around the corner, BGTR Motorsports has announced a special color scheme for the Spa round of the Mazdaspeed Cup on 5/22. The #22 car driven by @GTRacer22 will be blue with white rims, with the usual oil slick painted wing. BGTR looks forward to supporting our troops this weekend with this special scheme.

I haven't been able to join any of the Roadster Cup rooms yet, and the week I'm able to (last week), it's canceled. This is getting really annoying.

Sorry for not finishing race 2 and not even racing in 3 and 4. My family has been fighting a lot lately so it's always good to stay close to them.

Just checked downdetector. I'm in orange and North east USA is in red. Lots of outages in the major cities across the world.

EDIT: Took a couple of tries, but I'm in

Im am going to put this here:
Mazdaspeed Cup next round (Round 4) will be at the Nurburgring 24 Hour circuit!!!

Race Format
2 Races- 2 Laps each
Quali- 15 minutes

Im am going to put this here:
Mazdaspeed Cup next round (Round 4) will be at the Nurburgring 24 Hour circuit!!!

Race Format
2 Races- 2 Laps each
Quali- 15 minutes
Do you want me to conduct Safety Cars on a sector basis? (Green at sector line)

Yep it will be a Code 60 or 37mph for the sector with no passing
I think a SC procedure would be easier than that (especially enforcing it), but only without the actual Safety Car. But that's just my opinion.

Stewards made an agreement that I'm sure nobody will reject, yesterday:

We aren't racing in Hardcore Cup until you are healthy enough to.
Go and race. That's what we do. That's why we deal with the PDI prawblems (I already feel stupid for that). You guys rallied behind me, bt don't wait for me. I'll come back when I feel I can't be any healthier and that doesn't have a timeline.

Go and race. That's what we do. That's why we deal with the PDI prawblems (I already feel stupid for that). You guys rallied behind me, bt don't wait for me. I'll come back when I feel I can't be any healthier and that doesn't have a timeline.
Angel, it wouldn't be the same without you there kicking our behinds.

Back