[RACE] Mazda Roadster Hardcore Championship *nascarfan1400 Drivers Champion / KANSBRRT Team Champs!*Open 

Count me out entirely. Not going out with my friend but I have a birthday party to go instead.

If anyone would like to message an incident to be looked at please PM me and Nas so we can get on it.

Yeah just make sure you are up to our spec which is different than the base car and tell us your number and colors you will be using

Everyone,
Round 6 will be Friday at 8PM EDT with 4 races at Cote d'Azur (Monaco) and this is a warning to all: Driving Standards need to be a priority as we do not want the possibility of a caution filled event

Also, I'm sorry for not having the points up as I have been extremely busy the past two weeks so they will be Updated ASAP and what I can say is there is a tie for the championship between @nascarfan1400 and @MadMax

Finally I would like to welcome @Hayden norris to the series!

Please confirm your attendance

CAN ATTEND
@vetteman24

CANNOT ATTEND

UNCONFIRMED

@BRRT_Angel
@Michelin
@G_Parrilla
@AJHG1000
@nascarfan1400
@M0NSTER97
@Ameer67
@theformidlog
@GranTurismo916
@GTRacer22
@MadMax
@Smurfybug
@BGT2011
@The Stig Farmer

@Hayden norris

Everyone,
Round 6 will be Friday at 8PM EDT with 4 races at Cote d'Azur (Monaco) and this is a warning to all: Driving Standards need to be a priority as we do not want the possibility of a caution filled event

Also, I'm sorry for not having the points up as I have been extremely busy the past two weeks so they will be Updated ASAP and what I can say is there is a tie for the championship between @nascarfan1400 and @MadMax

Finally I would like to welcome @Hayden norris to the series!

Please confirm your attendance

CAN ATTEND
@vetteman24

CANNOT ATTEND

UNCONFIRMED

@BRRT_Angel
@Michelin
@G_Parrilla
@AJHG1000
@nascarfan1400
@M0NSTER97
@Ameer67