[RACE] Mazda Roadster Hardcore Championship *nascarfan1400 Drivers Champion / KANSBRRT Team Champs!*Open 

No idea. So much going on Friday.

This might sound like a stupid question but are we running the cars stock? If not, where can I find the specs?

Here's the video

Also add Mid-range Turbo on it, and you're good to go! :)

And welcome! Hope you enjoy the series
:cheers:

I'm going out of town next weekend so if we do postpone it will be for 2 weeks, so I will prefer this weekend but rules are rules and we have two days to let things get figured out

ok, and sorry about all the questions but how long are the races?
It depends on the track. It's mainly up to the Race Director, but I think this race is 4 races with 15 laps on the first three and then 30 and the last (don't take my word for it. i could be dead wrong)

It depends on the track. It's mainly up to the Race Director, but I think this race is 4 races with 15 laps on the first three and then 30 and the last (don't take my word for it. i could be dead wrong)
The Monaco round is unique and its format is a SuperSprint Round where there is no Endurance race but 4 sprint races instead. The race distance is TBC but it is looking like it will be 8 laps a piece (not including the formation lap).

The Monaco round is unique and its format is a SuperSprint Round where there is no Endurance race but 4 sprint races instead. The race distance is TBC but it is looking like it will be 8 laps a piece (not including the formation lap).
Rolling start?

I will be there. No idea about Nas since he's been binging on PS4. If he only he did that with existing commitments.

Back