[RACE] Mazda Roadster Hardcore Championship *nascarfan1400 Drivers Champion / KANSBRRT Team Champs!*Open 

Enjoy your Algebra II and do not complain about it because I am taking calculus for engineers.
But there are to many variables to give definite clinch scenarios but to simply put it without going into complicated numbers and such but...
@nascarfan1400 the simplest way (albeit the hardest) is to win all 4 as you would win on at least a Tie-Break or You finish 1 place ahead of Angel in 3 of the 4 AND 2 ahead in 1 race otherwise she has it. But I will get a better picture after the first race

All I have to do is win a race and finish right behind Nas in the other three to win the championship.

Overhaul those engines, improve and repair those chassis, and change that oil. Last race of the year gets extra practice- LOBBY OPEN

Are there any slots open for this? I really don't want to ruin any championship results, so if it's a no that's fine.

hsv
Are there any slots open for this? I really don't want to ruin any championship results, so if it's a no that's fine.
It's the last race before S2. You'll probably be fine as long as you don't wreck anyone.

Might as well face the music now and get it over with. Congratulations to Nas on the night and the series title and I wish the series some serious luck in it's future endeavours. Adios, Mazda

Made by Vetteman24

downloadfile-34.png

Thank you all for the competition! Soooo happy!

@nascarfan1400 congrats man! Hopefully that thing of winning a championship and retiring full time doesn't apply to ARS IROC hahaha The #30 vs #80 battle still has some chapters to go on.

First of all, I'd like to congratulate @nascarfan1400 on his championship, and his 4 wins tonight. Well done, impressive work tonight. 👍

But, we can't forget @BRRT_Angel, she put in a lot of effort this season. She came all the way up in the points from around 7th, but just couldn't get the luck.

Secondly, I'd like to thank everyone who made this inaugural season of the Mazdaspeed Cup possible and fun. Thanks to everyone for the fun and the competitiveness and the great battles that took place between everyone.

Sadly, the cards never fell my way and I wasn't able to muster up enough luck these past few rounds. It was still great fun, I just wish it had gone better. I'm extremely happy I made it into the top 5, because that's an accomplishment in my books. Hopefully we'll all meet again later this year in Season 2, if it gets off the ground. :cheers:

In addition, I extend a thank you to @Ameer67 and @Whitetail for volunteering their time and effort to steward and drive the safety car. :)

If S2 does happen, I hope it'll be a bit more EU friendly so I can come and kick Nas's behind, but I doubt that'll happen (the schedule btw)

If S2 does happen, I hope it'll be a bit more EU friendly so I can come and kick Nas's behind, but I doubt that'll happen (the schedule btw)
That is the plan for S2 is an earlier start time for our EU based friends

If everything I have planned works, I will only be able to make S2 if it happens on Saturdays.

Back