[RACE] Mazda Roadster Hardcore Championship *nascarfan1400 Drivers Champion / KANSBRRT Team Champs!*Open 

I think the likeliness of my being there in an hour increased tenfold! :D Well maybe not quite that much, but it has increased a lot. 80-90% chance now.

Edit: Is there a room open or anything yet?

Last edited:
I think the likeliness of my being there in an hour increased tenfold! :D Well maybe not quite that much, but it has increased a lot. 80-90% chance now.

Edit: Is there a room open or anything yet?
Opening soon. VRR Super GT practice just finished.

Congrats to Michelin last night on the double, it was well earned. Never with that silly mishap in race two, you still proved worthy. :lol: :cheers: 👍

Congrats to Michelin last night on the double, it was well earned. Never with that silly mishap in race two, you still proved worthy. :lol: :cheers: 👍

Thanks man! Guess we had an informal 1v1 yesterday and I was able to win it. :lol:

Actually I feel that both win fell on my lap yesterday because I wasn't going to be able to catch up and/or stay at the same pace as both @M0NSTER97 and @GTRacer22 during the races, but a mistake of both them on the last turn handed me the win. haha

Thanks man! Guess we had an informal 1v1 yesterday and I was able to win it. :lol:

Actually I feel that both win fell on my lap yesterday because I wasn't going to be able to catch up and/or stay at the same pace as both @M0NSTER97 and @GTRacer22 during the races, but a mistake of both them on the last turn handed me the win. haha
Damn you last turn!!! :mad: :lol:

I love Red Bull Ring, but I always 🤬 up the turns. The only turns I get right are 3 (Schlossgold) to 6.
Same here. As the night went on, I was able to hit T1, T2, and T7 more accurately. Sadly, I got caught up in a big battle for the last podium spot and dropped all the way down to seventh. Then it rained.

Same here. As the night went on, I was able to hit T1, T2, and T7 more accurately. Sadly, I got caught up in a big battle for the last podium spot and dropped all the way down to seventh. Then it rained.

The only times I could get T1 perfectly was when I was in 2nd. :lol: T7 I was fine all night. T2 was a nightmare on the exit for me, couldn't get the same speed as the others.

By the way, nice start on R1. I passed Tex and I was like "ok, got this on the bag." I look to my side there's a green #22 and my reaction was: "FROM WHERE DID HE COME FROM?"

By the way, nice start on R1. I passed Tex and I was like "ok, got this on the bag." I look to my side there's a green #22 and my reaction was: "FROM WHERE DID HE COME FROM?"
Yea, that was a great start by you too. :lol: I guess tex just had a bad start due to ballast and you and I had good starts. I think we were three wide, I'll see if it's on the live stream. :D

Friday is Round 9 of the Mazdaspeed Cup at 8pm EDT with 3 races at the Eiger Nordwand in Eiger, Switzerland and the championship is going to be a nail bitter so these final 3 events will be very important

Please confirm your attendance

CAN ATTEND
@vetteman24

CANNOT ATTEND

UNCONFIRMED

@BRRT_Angel
@Michelin
@G_Parrilla
@AJHG1000
@nascarfan1400
@M0NSTER97
@Ameer67
@theformidlog
@GranTurismo916
@GTRacer22
@MadMax
@Smurfybug
@BGT2011
@The Stig Farmer

@Hayden norris

Two things to note

First- Points and Ballast will be updated tonight so look for that soon

Second- The top 5 in points heading into the Indianapolis round will be required to paint their wing yellow to help identify to other drivers who are competing for the championship

I'll be there. I have a title to win.

I might not be there, here's why:
  • VRR SuperGT FP1
  • GTPES Japan 12h QP1
  • CORE Global GT Saturday
  • VRR SuperGT Saturday
  • GTPES Japan 12hr next weekend
Not to mention it seems I'm not earning a good reputation by serving as a coordinator/steward here.

Back