[RACE] Mazda Roadster Hardcore Championship *nascarfan1400 Drivers Champion / KANSBRRT Team Champs!*Open 

I'll be there. I have to stay up until 5AM for GTPES, plus TRL after we finish the MSC.

I'll be there tonight! Looking forward to the races.

Times you listed on the previous page are in EST? Correct?

I'm not certain if I'll be able to make it. Probably won't be able to stay in cuz of my 🤬 internet

Post Race Press Release:

@vetteman24 I want to thank my sponsors; Pirelli, Tasty Cakes, Mazda, and Victoria's Secret for their support of this race team. I also want to thank my fans for their support, and I hope to continue winning races for all of my loyal fans. Most of all, I want to thank God for for giving me the courage and strength to participate in the sport that I love.

OFFICIAL INFRACTIONS AFTER RACES 1-4 OF THE MAZDASPEED CUP

#39 - GTP_Ph7shr (@Ph1sher) - Disqualified from races 1, 2, 3, and 4 for confirmed technical infractions (ie. Tuning)

--------------------------------------------------------

Race 5 from the Silverstone Stowe Circuit will be rescheduled at a different layout. This decision was a result of poor organization from the series organizers and a general lack of driving standards for all involved. The reschedule will be run at a layout that is still TBD.

The stewards will be trying to offer better communication for future rounds. The stewards WILL review the nullified race 5 and offer a separate report to show what everyone did wrong so hopefully the quality of racing will improve.

OFFICIAL INFRACTIONS AFTER RACES 1-4 OF THE MAZDASPEED CUP

#39 - GTP_Ph7shr (@Ph1sher) - Disqualified from races 1, 2, 3, and 4 for confirmed technical infractions (ie. Tuning)

--------------------------------------------------------

Race 5 from the Silverstone Stowe Circuit will be rescheduled at a different layout. This decision was a result of poor organization from the series organizers and a general lack of driving standards for all involved. The reschedule will be run at a layout that is still TBD.

The stewards will be trying to offer better communication for future rounds. The stewards WILL review the nullified race 5 and offer a separate report to show what everyone did wrong so hopefully the quality of racing will improve.
:lol: :lol:

Edit: Rather than talking back / being rude ect. I'm just going to say thanks for the good races and lots of fun! Also just want to say discussing this publically and posting this pubically is just idk. Up to you guys. Anyways see you around! Have a great day!

Phish! Fear the Fish!

Last edited:
:lol: :lol:

Edit: Rather than talking back / being rude ect. I'm just going to say thanks for the good races and lots of fun! Also just want to say discussing this publically and posting this pubically is just idk. Up to you guys. Anyways see you around! Have a great day!

Phish! Fear the Fish!

No matter what, it still was some great racing Phish!!!

Points will be up soon also, next Friday will be Rounds 2 and 3 which will be Silverstone and Spa!

Uhhh... What's the start time? It's local cruise night in town, I'll be back around 7:30 probably...

Back