[RACE] Mazda Roadster Hardcore Championship *nascarfan1400 Drivers Champion / KANSBRRT Team Champs!*Open 

Please note that this weekends round will approximately start at 8:30 EDT and the races will start on the Old Grid (Between La Source and Eau Rouge). This is to avoid any potential turn 1 safety car but all other potential restarts will take place at the Timing/Scoring line.

Who will be there? This round will be massive for the championship hunt

Me of course. 👍 Turn 1 could've been fun, though, if we're all acting like mature, professio - oh, wait. :rolleyes:

Hey, I didn't say it. Thanks for recognizing it and please try to change it.

@Smurfybug: You know, you're not helping your reputation much...

---------------------------

As for driving standards, don't be stupid. Everyone. If you want to have a good time and race like professionals you must first act and drive like professionals. It's a game yes but this is a rather immersive championship. If you want to play it like a "game" and have no regard for actually racing clean and upholding the driving standards expected of you, please go away and chase the rabbit AI in single player.

That is all.

Last edited:
POINTS AFTER 2 ROUNDS (7 RACES)
1. @BRRT_Angel- 49pts
2. @nascarfan1400- 42pts (-7)
3. @BGT2011- 41pts (-8)
4. @GTRacer22- 40pts (-9)
5. @Michelin- 38pts (-11)
6. @vetteman24- 38pts (-11)
7. @MadMax- 37pts (-12)
8. @G_Parrilla- 33pts (-16)
9. @M0NSTER97-31pts (-18)
10. @AJHG1000- 30pts (-19)
11. @Pillsbury55- 27pts (-22)
12. @Smurfybug-27pts (-22)
13. @Ph1sher- 26pts (-23)

BALLAST FOR RACE 8
@Michelin +75kg
@BRRT_Angel +70kg
@MadMax +55kg
@M0NSTER97 +50kg
@GTRacer22 +50kg
@G_Parrilla +45kg
@BGT2011 +10kg
@nascarfan1400 +10kg
@AJHG1000 +5kg

Everyone else will not run ballast for the first race.

Done 2 rounds out of 7, I'm 5th 11 points behind.

Again, I quote a Youtuber:

Chris Smoove
"That's some cheese!!!"

EDIT: DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYUUUUUUUUUM!
75kg of ballast?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Holy 🤬!

Last edited:
I know that I am probably extremely late and can't race, but I would just like to let you know that I am having PSN connection issues. I was notified that the PSN is having some technical problems at the moment and I am experiencing those issues. Sorry I couldn't race tonight. Next time for sure.

Latest Posts

Back