Race Modified Endurance Tour::Season 1 Ended::Season 2 Coming Soon::Leave Feedback:

  • Thread starter Thread starter swervesauce
  • 435 comments
  • 24,202 views

How long do you want to race?


  • Total voters
    20
  • Poll closed .
OK, my secondary choice will be the MOBIL 1 NSX '01 .
 
Swerve PM us or reply here if you create another topic so we all can keep on the same page.
 
I'll participate. My PSN is crispychicken49.

Mitsubishi Lancer EVO IX GSR #13

And for season 2, forgot to mention.
 
Last edited:
crispychicken49
I'll participate. My PSN is crispychicken49.

I'll edit my post once I buy my car.

The seasons over but season 2 is coming up soon.
 
Im down for season 2. I can be added for more info?

PSN: joshua1994
 
Stay posted on this thread if I get something you don't I'll shoot you a PM to make sure you know.
 
Cheers mate, will bookmark :)
 
Hey guys, been a little off the web for a few days (at least personal web). I can't access it through work. Anyways, I will definitely keep you guys informed and will link to the new thread once it is created. As for the two above new-comer posts, you guys can definitely join up and run with us. I am extremely busy with work and my touch and lovely (woman) and am still trying to figure out how to put the time in properly, organizing myself and the site with my new schedule. Just to keep things afloat, I am more than likely going to have just some "pre-season" get together type races, to keep it fresh.

As said before, I am looking for feedback from the guys in the previous season and any and new ideas so I can keep you guys involved and make it more enjoyable across the board. Eventually (maybe this weekend), I will get into making a new thread and link it over. I already have a new points system that I've ran over and the logisitics of not watching the replays are concrete, so there will only be a "bonus" for pole position. Other than that, I am open to ideas. I'd like to incorporate some created tracks just because I think that is one of the coolest features of the game and one of the few things still drawing me back.

I'm still around and am looking forward to racing once again.
 
It's cool swerve. I totally understand life, just take care of what you gotta do first, once you find the free time for gaming, then we can go back to whooping you at Chamonix :D

Nah seriously tho take care of your business, no rush. Real life will always > virtual life.
 
Is fine, take your time.

It was nice racing with you, I am looking to race again, but no hurry.

When you post some new ideas, i'll test them and give you some feedback

DiegoC1980
 
I think we should change the car selection. I don't wanna see another import filled league lol
 
What kind of cars would you like to see?

The previous car selection was fine for me, all the cars had almost the same performance, what was doing the difference were our driving skill (well at least in my case, I was improving at every lap)

An advantage in this type of cars is that can be raced at any kind of track (tarmac, sand, snow), this gives the championship a lot of alternatives and in some cases not a driver or a car can dominate everywhere.

I like what swervesauce said about using user created tracks, this allows us to show our skill get the track memorized and in setting up the cars. (For example the track can be release one or two weeks prior to the race).

What I think is we can run cars between 400 and 500 bhp, with some modifications like, aero, weight reduction , suspension and transmition.

Just my thoughts.

DiegoC1980
 
Maybe we could introduce the Camaro, keep the cars we have, and also add the Nissan Silvia, VW Golf, Tuscan Speed 6 and maybe a Lotus or Lexus IS F. We will obviously have to downtune, or upgrade some of them to match pace. Make it like GT series, where if one car is dominating, they lessen it to even it out.
 
^^^

Agree, a few more cars could be a good thing. If we do that we can regulate any cars that are 'hares' using PP. It could be up to the driver how to lower a car that is too high in PP.

Drop HP or add some weight. Or perhaps the choice isn't the driver's, it has to be added weight - only problem with that is if we can check that in the pre-race lobby.
 
Hey is season two up yet?
 
^^^
Drop HP or add some weight. Or perhaps the choice isn't the driver's, it has to be added weight - only problem with that is if we can check that in the pre-race lobby.

What we do is for qualifying you call the lowest car PP first (of you can use hp/kg) then have them enter, then raise it for the next car, then repeat. If someone exits you penalize them, but you don't get that usually (ever)
 
Back