[RACE] NR2003: 2014 GTPlanet Fantasy Series *That's A Wrap!*

  • Thread starter Thread starter nascarfan1400
  • 6,111 comments
  • 293,850 views
I will watch these races with anticipation after my Super GT race ends around 4. My fridge shall be empty.

You go, good luck. Don't read the spoilers until you've finished all the races, it's better that way for drama. ;)

By the way, @nascarfan1400, are you creating a Youtube playlist for these races? It would be a neat thing, just to organize things better. Just a quick suggestion, that's all.
 
You go, good luck. Don't read the spoilers until you've finished all the races, it's better that way for drama. ;)
I am refraining, that and I'm busy not crashing at Fuji...
 
@nascarfan1400 When will my new scheme start to be used? I'd like for it to be used for the rest of the races.
 
*Slaps Self*
Can't stop screwing up the front row starts, can I? :indiff:

Edit:

Pretty sure car #32 is somewhere in either of those messes. Just feeling it.

Someone pick up the phone..because I 🤬 called it

That said, thoughts with Furi
 
Last edited:
*Orders Wing street for lunch. Wing street car unlaps itself and finishes 2nd*
success_baby.jpg


mark-wahlberg-rage-quits-o.gif


You know what..

rage-quit.gif


Well...I finished and I didn't wreck so...meh
 





http://youtu.be/lGwsSqxoiNU
^^^^ ROUND 18 ^^^^

#1 Chevy @CodDemon101 GoDaddy.com
#3 Ford @GTracer98 Canon
#4 Toyota @BayneHamlin1121 FujiFilm
#6 Ford @GranTurismo916 Kingdom Hearts
#7 Ford @MrUnknown Sonic
#9 Pontiac @Whitetail Bambi
#11 Toyota @Chqr Banana Motorsport
#14 Chevy @nascarfan1400 Red Bull, Pinkie Pie
#16 Toyota @Roflwaffle Shell
#17 Chevy @Doodle Apple
#18 Chevy @ABP DB
#19 Chevy @goofytyler S.N.A.I.L.
#20 Chevy @DurWinning Pepsi
#24 Chevy @Jahgee1124 Dupont
#28 Ford @Earth Havoline
#32 Toyota @RACECAR Sony
#35 Ford @Gerarghini Hot Wheels
#37 Toyota @SilverFire Fluttershy
#38 Chevy @Johnny1996 Budweiser, GM Goodwrench
#42 Toyota @Ryou Dark Horse Records
#47 Chevy @Ninners Patronas, Verizon
#50 Ford @swiftsmith Logan Roadhouse
#51 Ford @AJHG1000 Spidarmun
#53 Dodge @@Tired iron Autometer
#54 Ford @Furinkazen and @@BRRT_Angel Mobil 1
#55 Ford @sparkytooth #CraigItUp
#64 Chevy @The Bman Pittsburgh Stealers
#69 Chevy @ProjectWHaT ProjectWHaT Is The Most Awesome
#71 Dodge @raven214 ALS Association
#74 Chevy @Carbonox FINA
#76 Pontiac @Niku Driver HC Sunrise
#77 Chevy @samurai8juice Oreos
#79 Ford @BKGlover The Y
#83 Chevy @Bhowe83 Splash
#86 Toyota @DCybertron Taco Bell
#87 Chevy @quietgirl rip it Energy Drink
#88 Chevy @Dustone Vodafone
#95 Ford @rallymorten Octan
#96 Dodge @Harsk100 Je Suis Charlie/GTPlanet
#97 Chevy @Turbo_snail City Chevy
#98 Ford @Mega Umbreon Dogecoin
#99 Ford @Michelin Sharpie
 
My first victory! YAY!!! :cheers:
I'm glad that I wasn't involved in the crash...
14th in Round 15...
Made to 8th place although some problems for top 10 ocurred...
Finished the race despite an crash of front bumper...

The standings after Round 17?
 
yay first in standings. Would be nice if we have a link to them so we can see them in better quality? EDIT: nvm found in op 2
 
Haven't watched anything or read anything yet, but we've got a pretty decent night of racing up for ourselves. 👍
 


Ugh. I haven't been doing well ever since the Concept Drivers came in. 28th? Bleh.
Also, Congrats Harsk.

I WAS DOING SO WELL BEFORE THAT CRASH! :mad:
I have to be cursed or something.

I'd complain about almost winning and crashing, but that's not a good thing to do when someone almost died. Stay strong Furi.

Congrats on the 2nd , RACECAR. Otherwise, that was a pretty boring race, to be honest.

I hate my life.
What a way to disappoint my hometrack.

upload_2015-2-8_15-12-59.png


I'm so pumped about that 5th place. Hopefully I can Turn things around to get into the chase. Will be very hard to do, though.
 
Reporter: Your first race, Martinsville, you were spun out early on by quietgirl, as well as involved in a couple accidents and then you finished 39th, 5 laps down. What were your thoughts after that event?
Angel: For it being my first race, I was surprisingly okay with it. Emotions were high with everyone, strong field I was coming into. Just finishing was good for me. Ii don't know what quietgirl was thinking spinning me so early, and I don't think she's interested on sharing so I'll come back and race her harder. No hard feelings, just some confusion.
Reporter: Is there a rivalry between you two?
Angel: Personally, I don't think so. I'm not battling her for points this season. Next season I think it will all happen, but I'm focused on finishing every race, not battling someone right out of the gate.
Reporter: After Martinsville was Phoenix. For a debut, you picked up the toughest events.
Angel: *laughs* Yeah, I assume it isn't easy, is it.
Reporter: You made Phoenix look easy. You ran as high as third, finished seventh, impressed a lot of people. Had to have been a relief for you.
Angel: Absolutely! Oval racing, especially at short tracks, is something I hadn't done in quite a while, so picking up a solid top ten effort was a huge accomplishment. It felt great not getting spun or being helped into a spun car.
Reporter: After that was Circuit of the Americas, a track you have some familiarity with. It became very noticeable that qualifying isn't your specialty.
Angel: No, not in these cars. It's always a massive learning experience for me. Always learning up to race day.
Reporter: That has to work for you, as you finished 6th. So a 39th on debut, then two very impressive top 10s, with COTA a possible win had it not ended under caution. You've proven to be quite the climber.
Angel: Thank you. It's always been something I've done. In these cars you have to think smart, and it's paid off for me so far. These next 12 races will be a treat. Hopefully I can prove that I can consistently stay up top there.
 
Breaking RP character, those six races were great. COTA, despite being...well...COTA, it actually was very intriguing. Great commentary, great cras...I mean racing, and looking forward to the next.
 
Breaking RP character, those six races were great. COTA, despite being...well...COTA, it actually was very intriguing. Great commentary, great cras...I mean racing, and looking forward to the next.
Thanks :)
 
R13: Pretty exciting finish, glad to see Harsk win it.
Holy 🤬 some of those crashes! :eek:
Great to see a fellow Pittsburgh native win, great to see me in the Top 10, but in an absolute nightmare of a race.
And wrecked again. :mad:
Decent race, minus the crash I was in.

EDIT:

Just as I predicted, I'm far out of the chase, but still fun to be racing nonetheless. :)
 
Last edited:
WAIT WHAT?!?!?!?! I MOTHER 🤬 ING WON ONE OF THOSE?!?!?! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 🤬 ING FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!! AND I'M ON THE CHASE AS WELL!!!! HERE COMES THE BRAZILIAN! HAHAHA

I'll do an interview with ym driver after COTA win really soon. Shoot me up some question via PM, I'll answer some. :lol:
 
Last edited:
Hey @nascarfan1400, can you shout me out at Twin Ring Motegi? Would be fitting due to the scheme and the location. :D

Twittorrr below, will update after I see all of them.
-after Indianapolis-

@Autobacs4: definitely did not want the race to end, came here to race #js

@Autobacs4: Very confident in my ability to take the championship this year! lets do it!
 
Last edited:
Congrats to @Harsk100 always rooting for you buddy. Little sad about the 26th place finish but that's how my season is going.

🤬 ya 3rd place it's about 🤬 time I get some :censored:ing luck in this series. Also great race @AJHG1000

Holy 🤬 that had to hurt. Hope Furi gets well soon. 37th place with an ignition.

Spotter: Their all wrecking on the front stretch watch out.
Driver: Okay thanks I see it. I'll avoid it with all I got.
Radio: *Dead Silence*
CC: Looks like you got into it buddy. How's the car?
Driver: Somethings wrong. Doesn't feel right probably just a flat.
CC: Okay well they red flagged the race. We'll take care of it under caution
Driver: Okay sounds good.
*Caution Flag Out*
Driver: It won't start.
Chief Mechanic: Did you try swapping to the other battery?
Driver: Ya I did that first. I think its the ignition.
CC: Push truck is on its way.
*END TRANSMISSION*

Great win,& nice job on the record @Chqr. 9th place 1 lap down. I'm pretty happy about that. Nice job @BRRT_Angel in your first race 39th isn't that bad.

Great win @Ninners. Again nice job to @BRRT_Angel top 10 finish in your second race congrats.

@BKGlover the below spoiler is for you:
Driver: What the 🤬 was that!?
CC: Not sure buddy just let it go.
Driver: NO! You tell that 🤬 I'll see him after the race.
Spotter: *Huffs* Okay buddy I'll let his spotter know.
*After Race*


31st place. Glad to see I'm back to my streak of bad luck. Anyways congrats @Michelin on finally getting a win.
 
@BKGlover the below spoiler is for you:
Driver: What the 🤬 was that!?
CC: Not sure buddy just let it go.
Driver: NO! You tell that 🤬 I'll see him after the race.
Spotter: *Huffs* Okay buddy I'll let his spotter know.
*After Race*


Last I checked, my guy was on his line, and the three lines the converged, but alright...

home_security_burglar_crowbar.jpg


Bring it!
 
@nascarfan1400 hope you don't mind this, but I found strange that when the red flag at Phoenix was thrown, the cars parked at turns 3 and 4, exactly where the crash happened. :lol:
It's all because there were cars that leaked a lot of fuel down the frontstretch lol
 
It's all because there were cars that leaked a lot of fuel down the frontstretch lol
And because once the crashed cars were taken off the track, the race restarted.
 
Back