[RACE] NR2003: 2014 GTPlanet Fantasy Series *That's A Wrap!*

Give this a shot.
79Fusion.png

Attachments

• 79Fusion.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 20
@Jahgee1124

Both schemes are just what I was looking for, thanks. But I would like to alter them just a bit. A few things to touch up on and personalize. I installed nr2003 and the gen 6 mod so I can view preview the schemes

@nascarfan1400

I'll use both schemes (after I alter and personalize them just a bit), with the 2000s as a base and the 80s for yet to be decided special races.

If its not too late, can I join? Ironically, I have these exact templates (courtesy of a NR2003 forum I'm on) and I regularly paint for NR2003 series so I'd love to make a car for the series.

My cars should be on the track already. :lol:

You should update the entry list by the way. :D

Just throwing this idea out there

If the entry list does not reach half a field (about 21) then can we field 2 car teams? I'd like to see a #27 and #28 out there running team colors

Just throwing this idea out there

If the entry list does not reach half a field (about 21) then can we field 2 car teams? I'd like to see a #27 and #28 out there running team colors
Unfortunately no, as if that's the case, it's just more unneeded CPU stress, (I have like 3G of ram, lol)

Unfortunately no, as if that's the case, it's just more unneeded CPU stress, (I have like 3G of ram, lol)
I can run the races and send you the Replay files to make the videos (I've got 4GB, and if I'm not capturing video, then I can run 43 cars) so that we can have 2 car teams.

And if we do have multiple cars, I call the 15 (Unless someone else who signs up after this wants it as their primary number)

I can run the races and send you the Replay files to make the videos (I've got 4GB, and if I'm not capturing video, then I can run 43 cars) so that we can have 2 car teams.

And if we do have multiple cars, I call the 15 (Unless someone else who signs up after this wants it as their primary number)
It's fine; either way at this rate; we will exceed 21 :cheers:

I know most if not everyone who made those templates you guys are using. I raced with them for 3-4 years and still talk with them via FB.

QOTD
Should Talledega be left at the stupidly fast 260mph+ avg speed; or should it actually be realistic at ~200.

I will try setting for both; so far racing at 260 has been faster, but the cameras are struggling to keep up with the cars it's so fast. Never seen a 4 wide yet, either. Next up is more realistic testing.

Back