[RACE] NR2003: 2014 GTPlanet Fantasy Series *That's A Wrap!*

@quietgirl #87 and @CodDemon101 #1 Making the roster 37 Cars!

Bam.png

Team Oreo Racing Update

Team Oreo has been bought out by Buffalo Motorsports. Crew chief Ore Ose and driver Iso McNabb have both been fired and replaced by team president Samuel J. Box. He is now driver, crew chief, and president.

The sponsor will remain Oreo on the car, but the team is now owned by Buffalo Motorsports.

How do you know shes not a Jennifer Jo Cobb? Actually... Welcome, Danica! :P

I kid, I kid

I don't remember Jennifer Jo Cobb as a driver, but remember her from NASCAR 06 as a Busch Series Driver(when it was still Busch).

Bud Duels overview-

Race One Specifics:
-Will determine inside row

Race Two Specifics:
-Will Determine Outside row

Notes:
20 laps
-No pitting expected
Short races
-High intensity
Daytime
-Much different from the night race.

We'll synchronize our paint schemes and everything, I'm already running the one you have but a 24 on it for the Pepsi 400 in this season
Nice. I do have a question. Awhile back I posted an idea for a paint scheme we could run for the final race of the series. The paint scheme was Jeff's 2009 (I think) Retro Pepsi paint scheme. Do you think it's possible we could run that for the final race?

Nice. I do have a question. Awhile back I posted an idea for a paint scheme we could run for the final race of the series. The paint scheme was Jeff's 2009 (I think) Retro Pepsi paint scheme. Do you think it's possible we could run that for the final race?
I'll try, I just got back from vacation today so I haven't made any progress on it

Back