[RACE] NR2003: 2014 GTPlanet Fantasy Series *That's A Wrap!*

  • Thread starter Thread starter nascarfan1400
  • 6,111 comments
  • 292,913 views
*cheap but still awesome NR2003 hammer and saw sound effects*
 
I am now done giving dates as I fail to fulfill them. Don't ask me when the next race will be out. It will be out when it's out lol.
 
If you looked up a few posts, you would see that they are.
Oh :( By the way, this series is cool... I'm planning to join that series in next season (If there is next season, of course) as we don't need the game.
 
I promise you guys, crap is gonna get real here I'll be shelling them out faster than you can say... Every word in the English dictionary.
 
"Nas- What the hell, give us a status update!"

PC running a lot better right now. Healthy. 40-60fps as normal, 10-25fps while recording. (Yay fraps o.O)

Due to commentary by voice, I restarted the recording of the 400, currently on lap 12/160 after 30 min of work.

Pre race being finalized.

A trailer or two to tide y'all over.

Dates: NO IDEA, please don't ask.
 
Daytona 400 90% complete.
400 Pre race 100%
Watkins Glen 0%
Auto Club ini edit in progress for closer racing.
I've got some experience on Ini editing, if you need/want my help, message me on Sunday (When I'm back at a computer that has NR2003)
 
I've got some experience on Ini editing, if you need/want my help, message me on Sunday (When I'm back at a computer that has NR2003)
I think I got lucky with auto club :D

They are all alive right now, darting like crazy, running 5 wide, crashed when they tried 6 out of turn four. But yes, I'd definitely appreciate some help with it in the future 👍
 
Sorry to double post again, but-
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Nj6vgOsxdKEoCzvaMFU9f-Kfz4Y9XADybaHvA2mKYK0/viewform
Your feedback is everything


#1 Chevy @@CodDemon101 GoDaddy.com
#3 Ford @GTracer98 Canon
#4 Toyota @BayneHamlin1121 FujiFilm
#6 Ford @GranTurismo916 Kingdom Hearts
#7 Ford @MrUnknown Sonic
#11 Toyota @Chqr Banana Motorsport
#14 Chevy @nascarfan1400 Red Bull, Pinkie Pie
#16 Toyota @Roflwaffle Shell
#17 Chevy @Doodle Apple
#18 Chevy @ABP DB
#19 Chevy @goofytyler S.N.A.I.L.
#20 Chevy @DurWinning Pepsi
#24 Chevy @Jahgee1124 Dupont
#28 Ford @Earth Havoline
#32 Toyota @RACECAR Sony
#35 Ford @Gerarghini Hot Wheels
#37 Toyota @SilverFire Fluttershy
#38 Chevy @Johnny1996 Budweiser, GM Goodwrench
#42 Toyota @Ryou Dark Horse Records
#47 Chevy @Ninners Patronas, Verizon
#50 Ford @swiftsmith Logan Roadhouse
#51 Ford @AJHG1000 Spidarmun
#54 Ford @Furinkazen Mobil 1
#55 Ford @sparkytooth #CraigItUp
#64 Chevy @The Bman Gatorade
#69 Chevy @ProjectWHaT ProjectWHaT Is The Most Awesome
#74 Chevy @Carbonox FINA
#77 Chevy @samurai8juice Oreos
#79 Ford @BKGlover The Y
#83 Chevy @Bhowe83 Splash
#86 Toyota @DCybertron Taco Bell
#87 Chevy @quietgirl rip it Energy Drink
#88 Chevy @Dustone Vodafone
#95 Ford @rallymorten Octan
#97 Chevy @Turbo_snail City Chevy
#98 Ford @Mega Umbreon Dogecoin
#99 Ford @Michelin Sharpie
 
So far, a good 9 entries of feedback :)

Keep it coming guys
 
You feedback, I have given.
 
Just filled it out. I hope some of my ideas make it for next season.
 
Thanks guys :) Keep it going

I'll have another one of these after the 400 is out, it'll be one for commentary/coverage critique.
 
Done, though I pretty much said what I've been saying in the thread :lol:
 
Sent my feedback in hours ago, just writing this post as a confirmation of it. :lol:

Those who didn't do it get banned :mischievous:
 
Back