[RACE][NR2003] 2015 SuperTruck Series by Caterpillar, Race #1/18: NAPA Auto Parts 250

• Thread starter Gerarghini
  • 757 comments

GTPlanet usernames or fictional ones?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
NAPA Auto Parts 100 Hot Wheels Shootout form

You reggie? :sly:

Couple of updates:

• Pole Award sponsor to be Hot Wheels.
  • All races will be reduced a couple of miles. I am planning on adding commentary and full length so it helps me as much as it'll help you.
  • Everyone signed up on the form (which closes on Sunday) will be entered into the random Front Row pole draw; your number will be put into a RNG and the first two will gain the pole positions. The shoot-out will then determine the rest of the field.
  • Working on a trailer right now. College is thankfully ogre for now, so I will make the most of it.

Submitted.

I figured since RACECAR is showing off trucks, I figured I'd show off my schemes for the season too. This id the final version of all of them plus the Domino's one that everyone has already seen.

truck front.png
truck side.png

Submitted.

I figured since RACECAR is showing off trucks, I figured I'd show off my schemes for the season too. This id the final version of all of them plus the Domino's one that everyone has already seen.

View attachment 389044 View attachment 389045

Ooh, nice liveries. I particularlly like the second one, the Vols (?) one. It looks really good. That doesn't detract from the fact that the rest are equally good, mind you, they all have their allure.

Also, how did you manage to preview the liveries in 3D? Do you have the car files for the Carviewer?

College is a T-total 🤬 twice a year, three times if you go for summer classes. This is #1.

Well, American college can be a b:censored:h, huh? I must not underestimate that, it seems. And here I am, nearly done with my second year in university...

Oh, and form submitted.

Last edited:
Ooh, nice liveries. I particularlly like the second one, the Vols (?) one. It looks really good. That doesn't detract from the fact that the rest are equally good, mind you, they all have their allure.

Also, how did you manage to preview the liveries in 3D? Do you have the car files for the Carviewer?

I was going for completely different looks on all of them, though 2 are just old NASCAR paint schemes.

Yes I used the Carviewer.

Form submitted (you certainly can't tell which one's mine, can you? You dirty piece of yiffy garbage, using my name and all in the form :lol: )

With the help of ze newly-surfaced Carviewer things, I might do a few more schemes for this (although you shouldn't expect any better creativity than what you've seen on the car I have already submitted)

With the help of ze newly-surfaced Carviewer things, I might do a few more schemes for this (although you shouldn't expect any better creativity than what you've seen on the car I have already submitted)

Don't forget to credit me for bringing it up, you sly Danish bear you. :mischievous: :lol:

You. Inhale. NOW.

Oh, you shall get your credit. Somehow. In the future. ;)

How dare you. Do I have to call Treize again? You know how would that one end, silly bear.

But joke aside, thanks for at least considering. đź‘Ť

Also, now that I know this, I'll call someone else: @RACECAR, could you provide me with a bitmap version of that thing you made for me? You know, the latest thing you did for me here? :sly:

How dare you. Do I have to call Treize again? You know how would that one end, silly bear.

But joke aside, thanks for at least considering. đź‘Ť

Also, now that I know this, I'll call someone else: @RACECAR, could you provide me with a bitmap version of that thing you made for me? You know, the latest thing you did for me here? :sly:

Y U NO WANT PNG??!!!!!!

Ok, I can do that.

Perhaps unsurprisingly, I could copy most of my GTPFS scheme over to mah truck with little to no changes necessary:

Engage the Chevrolet mutha preview 1.png
Engage the Chevrolet mutha preview 2.png

*and no, I'm not making Enragement Child bigger to fill in the blank. He had one job (to inhale)..*
Engage the Chevrolet mutha preview 3.png
Engage the Chevrolet mutha preview 4.png

*yeah, the rear end works a little strange*
Engage the Chevrolet mutha preview 5.png

Attachments

• Engage the Chevrolet mutha.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 9
...you might want to get that rear end checked. And no, I'm not trying to pull a innuendo, get your damm minds out of the gutter. :lol: Other than that, saw that one coming a trillion miles away, really. But it's not bad, really.

And speaking of liveries, I have a little something to show all of you. You see, me and Mr. RACECAR work together for my truck liveries. And I decided to do an extra livery to join my current one. Ladies (there are none here, I know :lol:) and gents, lo and behold:

Chevy 2TKU 1.jpeg
Chevy 2TKU 2.jpeg
Chevy 2TKU 3.jpeg

Keen racing fans should know what I was going for with this, but for those who aren't quite aware, I'll leave you a bone:

2K Pennzoil ad.png

And by the by, I haven't decided on the schedule for this one yet, but I do know that I want to use for the next round (if possible, @Gerarghini). So far, I'm using three liveries; the original one, this one and the amazing 2J tribute that was made for my car (this one for the Chevy Silverado-sponsored race, if Jahgee wants to, of course).

Attachments

• Pennzoil Chevy (No Mask).zip
    1.7 MB · Views: 8
Last edited:
...you might want to get that rear end checked. And no, I'm not trying to pull a innuendo, get your damm minds out of the gutter. :lol: Other than that, saw that one coming a trillion miles away, really. But it's not bad, really.

I too would want it as clean as possible, but that seems to not want to happen :lol:

Oh yeah, and I have a question for @Gerarghini: how illegal would it be if I was to replace the "Silverado" with a certain famous FNAFB quote? :lol:

I too would want it as clean as possible, but that seems to not want to happen :lol:

Oh yeah, and I have a question for @Gerarghini: how illegal would it be if I was to replace the "Silverado" with a certain famous FNAFB quote? :lol:
Go for it, just note that there has to be some sort of manufacturer identification on the truck.

Also for those interested in a Ridgeline template, please note that it is, without a doubt, quite possibly the ugliest truck in the series. But you can go ahead and admire the "Powered by i-Vtec" logo on it :sly:

A clarification, all other planned test races have been cancelled. I simply don't really wanna be playing around too much and want to start the series off as soon as possible.

Also, a preview of my scheme with the Ridgeline scheme that I tried to make. As expected, template (for those that want it lol) will be up by tonight.

1.png
2.png
3.png
4.png
5.png

A clarification, all other planned test races have been cancelled. I simply don't really wanna be playing around too much and want to start the series off as soon as possible.

Also, a preview of my scheme with the Ridgeline scheme that I tried to make. As expected, template (for those that want it lol) will be up by tonight.

I ❤ Ridgeline

Latest Posts

Back