[RACE][NR2003] 2015 SuperTruck Series by Caterpillar, Race #1/18: NAPA Auto Parts 250

• Thread starter Gerarghini
  • 757 comments

GTPlanet usernames or fictional ones?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm sponsored by both GoDaddy and NAPA.

Damn. '-'

@Gerarghini I updated my truck a few days ago with secondary sponsors, but I still have to line up the base of my truck. I'm probably finishing it today, so maybe you could use the updated one at the 250 or at the second race of the season, IDK..

Also, fellow Ford drivers, i suggest you look in your livery, and ask yourself this question:

"Do you notice some "Asymmetry" in the front of your Ford truck?" :lol:
...Unless you were notified about the issue before, in which case, i was lazy.

Last edited:
Wait, We can use doors in our trucks? Our trucks have doors?

I better remember that the next time i race in the MLG Ford! :lol:
Kinda meant it as "Jahgee was coming along pretty good and Michelin came down on him, effectively blocking Jahgee's path and forcing him down towards the inside wall."

Also @GTRacer22, I think your truck was the most Chevroletish of the bunch so the Nissan reps where quite salty about that :sly:

Alright, I've got the race recorded and now it's just a matter of putting it together. I already have the starting line up for the NAPA Auto Parts 250 and the Shoot-out winner wasn't someone you probably wouldn't expect ;)

Also why is it that Sony Vegas refuses to open up .Avi files? Had to use the ol' trusty VSDC.

Let me guess, Harsk won the Shoot-out? Since you say it's someone "you probably wouldn't expect"... :lol: Joke aside, can't wait to see how will the race turn out, good luck with the video editing and such.

Well then, the only way to find out who won is to get an RNG, get a random number and choose the number in the middle of said number, and the opposite number!

...Or just wait for the race to be uploaded, probably works better.

Well then, the only way to find out who won is to get an RNG, get a random number and choose the number in the middle of said number, and the opposite number!

...Or just wait for the race to be uploaded, probably works better.

I like option number 2 (Internet speeds willing).

Let me guess, Harsk won the Shoot-out? Since you say it's someone "you probably wouldn't expect"... :lol: Joke aside, can't wait to see how will the race turn out, good luck with the video editing and such.
Harsk wins too much in the Sharpie series. :lol:
I won. Get rekt Nas
No you didn't.

Last edited:
And what if I did?

What if that, along with everything else you've ever seen or known, turned out to be fake and that in reality, you're just sitting in a dark empty void where nothing exists?

What if that, along with everything else you've ever seen or known, turned out to be fake and that in reality, you're just sitting in a dark empty void where nothing exists?

Damm, Johnny Cage, that's cold. Aren't you supposed to be more sarcastic? :lol:

But yes, if smurfy wins, we'll riot. Or eat our hats. Or riot while eating our hats. Or...

Damm, Johnny Cage, that's cold. Aren't you supposed to be more sarcastic? :lol:

But yes, if smurfy wins, we'll riot. Or eat our hats. Or riot while eating our hats. Or...

I have 20+ hats... does that help? :lol:

Smurfy won't win because he can't win, unless it's him versus no one. :lol: :P

EATINGmyHAT.gif

Back