[RACE][NR2003] 2015 SuperTruck Series by Caterpillar, Race #1/18: NAPA Auto Parts 250

• Thread starter Gerarghini
  • 757 comments

GTPlanet usernames or fictional ones?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@RACECAR @Gerarghini

I've uploaded two zips below. One has the bmp file of my truck; the other one has a tga file of my truck (I've updated it with associate sponsors).

I hope you guys know which zip to download. :lol:

Attachments

• #99 NAPA Nissan.bmp.zip
    2.5 MB · Views: 12
  • #99 NAPA Nissan.tga.zip
    2.7 MB · Views: 10
People I still need Trucks from:

@CodDemon101
@nascarfan1400
@rallymorten
@raven214
@BKGlover
@goofytyler
@BayneHamlin1121
@Michelin

Obviously won't be needing @samurai8juice's Truck since he's out.

Here you go. Hope the format is ok.

NR2003-Chevy2015-raven214-97-ALSA(NoShading).png

Attachments

• NR2003-Chevy2015-raven214-97-ALSA(NoShading).zip
    1.9 MB · Views: 9
So, here's an update on the status of this series.

I was planning on running this alongside the series run by @nascarfan1400 and @Jahgee1124 , but obviously their plans have delayed their series for another month or two. Therefore I will do the same and delay it until @Jahgee1124's series gets off the ground. In the meanwhile I will upload the Ridgeline template and update the OP which could take a while since for some reason CarViewer is prone to making my computer BSOD itself :s

The Honda and Nissan templates will be posted in the OP in a sec.

:P

In other news, would you guys be fine if I started this series this weekend or would you like to have all three series sorta compliment each other and wait until then?

Smexy car you got there, sir.

Also, about the series' starting date, well...

Start it, who knows how long that @Jahgee1124 guy'll be

If this guy over here says that Jahgee will take a while to start his own series, you might as well start your own this weekend. You know, fair reasoning and all that jazz...

Ohh, whats going on thar? :)

In other news, would you guys be fine if I started this series this weekend or would you like to have all three series sorta compliment each other and wait until then?

Everything is good to go (as far as I can tell) so...

nike-just-do-it-wieden-kennedy-0.jpg

No, I refuse to be yelled at by Shia again.

Ah, it's the 2015 Shiapillar Fantasy Just Do It Series, my mistake, I stumbled into the wrong thread. :lol:

Joke aside, hell yeah, another strong qualifying perfomance, this TKU business is working vert well. :D

Ah, it's the 2015 Shiapillar Fantasy Just Do It Series, my mistake, I stumbled into the wrong thread. :lol:

Joke aside, hell yeah, another strong qualifying perfomance, this TKU business is working vert well. :D
Sorry to say Mr. HC, but those where not the qualifying results ;) I'll let you know who did earn the front row however, by virtue of clues.

Pole belongs to a creator of a B-Spec series.

Second belongs to someone who is basically in almost all the B-Spec series gtplanet.net has to offer.

Sorry to say Mr. HC, but those where not the qualifying results ;) I'll let you know who did earn the front row however, by virtue of clues.

Pole belongs to a creator of a B-Spec series.

Second belongs to someone who is basically in almost all the B-Spec series gtplanet.net has to offer.

Ah, derp, I read too much into the "HC leads the field" part, that only meant that I would be the first person to start the Qualifying session. :dunce:

As for that spoiler:

My bets go to Jahgee on pole and BKGlover in second. Can't go wrong with those, haha.

Ah, derp, I read too much into the "HC leads the field" part, that only meant that I would be the first person to start the Qualifying session. :dunce:

As for that spoiler:

My bets go to Jahgee on pole and BKGlover in second. Can't go wrong with those, haha.
I'll say one of them is right, but I won't say who ;)

10th in practice AND Qualifying.

Well given mah luck elsewhere, It'll do.

-The results are shocking given that I myself have blown an engine in this practice
-I'd also like to ask, if you can come up with any pre-race "trivia" that'd be greatly appreciated
I can definitely live with those results. @Niku Driver HC you were half right. :cheers:
How'd you like this trivia?

Latest Posts

Back