[RACE][NR2003] 2015 SuperTruck Series by Caterpillar, Race #1/18: NAPA Auto Parts 250

• Thread starter Gerarghini
  • 757 comments

GTPlanet usernames or fictional ones?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just remembered you do :lol: :

ph1sher-10-snap-on-menards-png.411252

If I'm honest though, it needs abit of work. I'll fix it myself.
That would be great if you can.

And if you look at my GTP profile with my race car. Can you make it look somewhat similar to that? Scheme and number wise?

So are you thinking of doing something like Andy Blackmore's spotter guides or something for this series, @RACECAR ? Is that what you're hinting towards?

That would be great if you can.

And if you look at my GTP profile with my race car. Can you make it look somewhat similar to that? Scheme and number wise?

Yeah, I can do that.

So are you thinking of doing something like Andy Blackmore's spotter guides or something for this series, @RACECAR ? Is that what you're hinting towards?

Something like that, yes.

Attachments

• pandamobile.bmp.zip
    1.7 MB · Views: 8

Attachments

• tbwhhs trucks 1.zip
    5.4 MB · Views: 10
  • tbwhhs trucks 2.zip
    2.9 MB · Views: 11
Here's a quick recap of everyone who submitted a response and already has a truck reggie.

@Jahgee1124
@nascarfan1400
@Harsk100
@raven214
@Michelin
@swiftsmith
@Tired iron
@tbwhhs
@Niku Driver HC
@RACECAR
@BayneHamlin1121
@DCybertron
@DurWinning
@Doodle
@rallymorten
@BKGlover
@quietgirl
@Smurfybug
@KuniKino****a
@Ph1sher (soon)
@GTRacer22
@CSMDuty11
@aarror

People I do NOT have trucks from, but filled out the form.

@goofytyler
@samurai8juice
@Flynn_Reppert
@CodDemon101

Also note a team spreadsheet is coming soon so get that organized please.

So, I got an awesome idea after looking at a Spotter's guide and if ya'll don't mind, I'd like the following individuals to send me BMP files of all their trucks they are running this season:
You want just a .bmp version or a full .psd/.xcf copy?

You want just a .bmp version or a full .psd/.xcf copy?

Well I actually found out last night the program I'm using actually accepts multiple image formats (BMP, Jpeg, Png) so any of those would actually work now. That goes for everyone else too.

Well I actually found out last night the program I'm using actually accepts multiple image formats (BMP, Jpeg, Png) so any of those would actually work now. That goes for everyone else too.
Well, I have had small issues when using .bmp images I didn't set up, so I'll see what I can do.

Alright guys the race will run this Friday, so today I'll have the Honda template uploaded today. Additionally I will post a team form and I want your guy's thoughts on 4 forms for every category of track to avoid filling out a form every race.

Alright guys the race will run this Friday, so today I'll have the Honda template uploaded today. Additionally I will post a team form and I want your guy's thoughts on 4 forms for every category of track to avoid filling out a form every race.

Well, regarding the "four form for every track" bit, I don't really see anything wrong with it. Makes the whole set up process more smooth and easier to do, since we don't have to memorize a setup for every time we do a new race. I'd say go for it, really.

So, I got an awesome idea after looking at a Spotter's guide and if ya'll don't mind, I'd like the following individuals to send me BMP files of all their trucks they are running this season:

@CodDemon101
@Jahgee1124
@Doodle
@nascarfan1400
@rallymorten
@raven214
@tbwhhs
@CSMDuty11
@Ph1sher
@aarror
@BKGlover
@goofytyler
@samurai8juice
@DCybertron
@BayneHamlin1121
@Gerarghini
@Michelin

People I still need Trucks from:

@CodDemon101
@nascarfan1400
@rallymorten
@raven214
@BKGlover
@goofytyler
@BayneHamlin1121
@Michelin

Obviously won't be needing @samurai8juice's Truck since he's out.

Sorry if I sound abit pushy but I was hoping to sort of get these before tomarrow so @Gerarghini could have a Complete set of the entire field of Trucks for the starting lineup for every race beginning with tomarrow's race.

demo-1-png.416401

That's why I'm asking everyone for their trucks basically. As I said before, any image format will do as I can apparently work with many of them.

Attachments

• Demo 1.png
    Demo 1.png
    88.1 KB · Views: 72
Well, you basically have both my trucks, so I can't really do much on that side of things. I can wish you luck for whatever you are going for, however. 👍

Well, you basically have both my trucks, so I can't really do much on that side of things. I can wish you luck for whatever you are going for, however. 👍

Actually, I started with yours as well as the ones I painted and redid before asking for everyone elses. If I can get Trucks from the remaining 8 I listed, then it'll be complete (though its looking likely to not be in time for the very first race as I hoped).

Sorry if I sound abit pushy but I was hoping to sort of get these before tomarrow so @Gerarghini could have a Complete set of the entire field of Trucks for the starting lineup for every race beginning with tomarrow's race.

demo-1-png.416401

That's why I'm asking everyone for their trucks basically. As I said before, any image format will do as I can apparently work with many of them.
Ill get them to you by tonight if I can or early tomorrow.

demo-1-png.416401

Ooooh :sly:

Ooops. Sorry man, I spaced. Umm...lets try pngs first.

There's a good chance they'll work well 👍

@Ph1sher

Just remembered you do :lol: :

ph1sher-10-snap-on-menards-png.411252

If I'm honest though, it needs abit of work. I'll fix it myself.

The work is done.

snap-on-ford-png.416783

Sorry I couldn't get it exactly like you wanted, but its something you'll hopefully like.

Attachments

• Snap-on Ford.png
    Snap-on Ford.png
    131.6 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
Back