[RACE] NR2003: GTPlanet Fantasy Series - Season 2 - Checkered Flag

Crap qualifying, crap race, just all round crap.
Not much else to say really.

No HD? Nas, you're getting soft with this video quality... :P :lol:

Well that aside, RedDragon's tag isn't working correctly, but I can't seem to be able to tag her in my own post, so I don't know...

How fitting is it that with Furi's comeback confirmed we get not one, but two drivers trying to lamp themselves? Man, this series is playing the role of NASCAR Nostradamus... :lol:

Also, something good needs to happen to me in the next few races, because otherwise I can't say not much more than "just another mediocre showing from Niku Driver HC", since Paris was yet another race where Whitetail was clearly the superior driver, both in terms of result and broadcast time...

At least the caution lap produced some very interesting results, those last laps certainly felt like "all or nothing" laps where anyone could've won. There you go; when you need close racing, just ask a virtual racetrack!

RACE TV: We tried to have a word with RESHIRAM5, sadly. He left for the next race before we could get any contact with his crew chief saying that he wants to focus more on the next as he feels like that despite leapfrogging again from 30th to 18th, he feels like he's slipping. However, his crew chief has told us he was a bit upset about how the caution was handeld and had no idea was happening and he wants to know how this caution was handeld and why because he found it "abolutely ridiculous"

I suppose blowing an engine was a better way to put me out of my misery than finishing way down the pack again.

Latest Posts

Back