[RACE] NR2003: GTPlanet Fantasy Series - Season 2 - Checkered Flag

  • Thread starter Thread starter nascarfan1400
  • 4,582 comments
  • 246,821 views
"our tires were not regulation size, goodyear gave us tires several inches too small, we could not run a good pace out there, if i didn't know better, i was driving on donuts" - Kitchen Assassin Guy Fieri
 
Time to unveil another member of the ruthless musical battle which will take place at Darlington, and the first of Rubber Hunters's double whammy;
Nas Muse.png

credit goes to @BKGlover for both livery and original render because my PC can't render anything for crap
 
Last edited:
Hey @nascarfan1400, have I sent you my livery already? I finished it so long ago I don't recall.
 
Don't think so.

Uhhhh, yikes. According to my older posts I have, but I could've been mistaken. I definitely deleted it off my drive, so I don't think I would have done so if I hadn't sent it already.
 
Did I send mine in @nascarfan1400? It's probably buried somewhere in the thread.
 
SVX
Uhhhh, yikes. According to my older posts I have, but I could've been mistaken. I definitely deleted it off my drive, so I don't think I would have done so if I hadn't sent it already.
If you did post it on site, you should be able to find it again. It'll just take some digging.
 
If you did post it on site, you should be able to find it again. It'll just take some digging.
I don't believe I sent it on here.
 
SVX
I don't get it.

I say this because out of not knowing and just to be sure, I actually painted both you and @AudiMan2011 's cars as well as a load of other ones. Hence why I said that after reading both posts for the first time.
 
I say this because out of not knowing and just to be sure, I actually painted both you and @AudiMan2011 's cars as well as a load of other ones. Hence why I said that after reading both posts for the first time.

But you didn't paint mine? I literally have a progress shot.
 
SVX
But you didn't paint mine? I literally have a progress shot.

I actually spent an entire day this past Sunday and Monday painting peoples cars for BOTB. One of those was yours.
 
I actually spent an entire day this past Sunday and Monday painting peoples cars for BOTB. One of those was yours.

...why? I actually spent a couple weeks painting mine.
 
SVX
...why? I actually spent a couple weeks painting mine.

As I said earlier:

I say this because out of not knowing and just to be sure, I actually painted both you and @AudiMan2011 's cars as well as a load of other ones. Hence why I said that after reading both posts for the first time.

Cars were sorta due last week and after not hearing a peep from anyone (apart from one post) about them, I just decided to try and get many others done just to make sure at least all the entries got one done for them.
 
As I said earlier:



Cars were sorta due last week and after not hearing a peep from anyone (apart from one post) about them, I just decided to try and get many others done just to make sure at least all the entries got one done for them.

If I was asked/tagged, then I could have told you if I had or not.
 
If I look back and actually find the post with the download I will use SVX's if not I can fall back on RACECAR, if its here it couldnt have gone too far.
 
Panasonic joins 46 team for rest of the year​

#46 Panasonic Honda.png


After spending the season completely blank, Autobacs Team America announces that a permanent sponsor for the 46 has been found. Panasonic will adorn the car for the rest of the season beginning at Kentucky, along with associates Takata, Castrol and Autobacs


​

1st: @amaterasu - 249
2nd: @Davis - 241
3rd: @Smurfybug - 237
4th: @JockeP22-233
5th
: @Ph1sh - 232
6th: @AudiMan2011 - 231
7th: @Clayton Hardy - 229
8th: @RESHIRAM5 - 228
9th: @vetteman24- 219
10th: @Jordan - 214
11th: @rcb929- 213
12th: @SVX - 208
13th: @GTRacer22 - 207
14th: @KuniKino****a- 204
15th: @PinkKitty13 - 200
16th: @tbwhhs - 198
17th: @Akmuq- 192
18th: @Skython - 142
 
Last edited:
See you all at the heat death of the universe then.
 
Back