[RACE] NR2003: GTPlanet Fantasy Series - Season 2 - Checkered Flag

  • Thread starter Thread starter nascarfan1400
  • 4,582 comments
  • 246,813 views
No complaints, we were slipping in the Top 10 so we had to take extra long in the pit lane to fix up our mechanical issue, so we had to fight through the back instead but thankfully we were able to reach 15th by the end of it despite how crazy the end was.
 
nascarfan1400 - My Chemical Romance
GranTurismo916 - OFWGKTA
GTRacer22 - Muse

Smurfybug - Atif Aslam/Coke Studio
The Bman - The Smashing Pumpkins
RESHIRAM5 - 3MB
Niku Driver HC - μ's
AudiMan2011 - Guns 'n Roses**
swiftsmith - Hatsune Miku**
amaterasu - Five Finger Death Punch
Angel - Hollywood Principle
samurai8juice - Red Hot Chili Peppers
RACECAR - The Qemists
JockeP22 - Thorleifs
SVX - Aqours
BKGlover- ZZ Top
Michelin - A Day To Remember

Whitetail - Linkin Park

Bold means I have the scheme and it is in game.
**I have 2 different schemes of the same sponsor, which one would you prefer?
 
Last edited:
nascarfan1400 - My Chemical Romance
GranTurismo916 - OFWGKTA
GTRacer22 - Muse

Smurfybug - Atif Aslam/Coke Studio
The Bman - The Smashing Pumpkins
RESHIRAM5 - 3MB
Niku Driver HC - μ's
AudiMan2011 - Guns 'n Roses**
swiftsmith - Hatsune Miku**
amaterasu - Five Finger Death Punch
Angel - Hollywood Principle
samurai8juice - Red Hot Chili Peppers
RACECAR - The Qemists
JockeP22 - Thorleifs
SVX - Aqours
BKGlover- ZZ Top

Michelin - A Day To Remember
Whitetail - Linkin Park

Bold means I have the scheme and it is in game.
**I have 2 different schemes of the same sponsor, which one would you prefer?

Use the one that @RACECAR sent to you rather than the one I made myself.
 
Good race, WTF was that "pit entry" by a third of the field?

Untitled.png


I was a bit out of practice with this. Basically, no one running full time has been eliminated. Hell, if Jahgee somehow managed to get back for the last 8 races to the chase, and made top 5 every race, he could make the chase. @amaterasu jumped nine spots from that win, giving her three on the season and putting her in the chase again. @raven214 has had his two best races in the last two, 3rd at Daytona and 2nd here.
 
It was RACECARs, I dug thru the thread 20 pages deep and didnt find yours... :c

...oh. I'm sure I sent it to you one way or another. Oh well.
 
SVX
...oh. I'm sure I sent it to you one way or another. Oh well.
If someone else here has it id be more than happy to put it in.
 
nascarfan1400 - My Chemical Romance
GranTurismo916 - OFWGKTA
GTRacer22 - Muse

Smurfybug - Atif Aslam/Coke Studio
The Bman - The Smashing Pumpkins
RESHIRAM5 - 3MB
Niku Driver HC - μ's
AudiMan2011 - Guns 'n Roses**
swiftsmith - Hatsune Miku**
amaterasu - Five Finger Death Punch
Angel - Hollywood Principle
samurai8juice - Red Hot Chili Peppers
RACECAR - The Qemists
JockeP22 - Thorleifs
SVX - Aqours
BKGlover- ZZ Top

Michelin - A Day To Remember
Whitetail - Linkin Park

Bold means I have the scheme and it is in game.
**I have 2 different schemes of the same sponsor, which one would you prefer?

Ohayo, here's the ADTR car. Remember that all signs point to Lauderdale and to the Victory Lane! :D
 

Attachments

Ohayo, here's the ADTR car. Remember that all signs point to Lauderdale and to the Victory Lane! :D
You should have sent it when you had the chance,
You should have sent it when you had the chaaaance.

:P Thanks
 
Just a quick question. How long until the Chase?
 
Fabulous job here with this race, both with the day-to-dusk along with the great racing action. I'm sure the late FoolKiller would have loved to see this race in his honor.
 
Check the Discord for my scheme. It's in the Submission thread
 
Take your time. Don't rush. I'll be looking forward to the action regardless.
 
Road America completed. Video coming soon. Battle of the Bands afterwards.

Send me the songs you want to hear when your car is shown prerace - You may only chose one song, and only a 10 second timeframe from said song.
https://goo.gl/forms/I3B6MkxMxZ7vbUh53

It should go without saying, but the song you chose must be from your band car. If you dont respond in time I will pick a song for you.
 
Darlington dropped due to no versions working, but Battle of the Bands is not dropped.

Nazareth will step up and replace Darlington. It will lose its chase race, and a soon to be determined track will fill in that gap.

Working through a bipolar computer and a busy schedule. As always, your patience is much appreciated. Thank you all for your continued support of the GTPlanet Fantasy Series. The season is still in progress, and will be completed. There are also big plans for the 2019 season, but we will get to that later. Stay tuned, and again, thank you all for hanging in there.
 
Darlington dropped due to no versions working, but Battle of the Bands is not dropped.

Nazareth will step up and replace Darlington. It will lose its chase race, and a soon to be determined track will fill in that gap.

Working through a bipolar computer and a busy schedule. As always, your patience is much appreciated. Thank you all for your continued support of the GTPlanet Fantasy Series. The season is still in progress, and will be completed. There are also big plans for the 2019 season, but we will get to that later. Stay tuned, and again, thank you all for hanging in there.

Good to see someone keeping with the NR2003 B-Spec... Because 4S died a quick death due to my old PC going down after 13 years.
 
Good to see someone keeping with the NR2003 B-Spec... Because 4S died a quick death due to my old PC going down after 13 years.
Umm...VRR IndyCar is still a thing.
 
I'm certainly hoping for the best. I still dig this stuff, so I'm hopeful to be able to check this out when the final video is released.
 
Well this took awhile.

The following image is in-game, and unedited. Hopefully that is some sort of way to make up for the incredibly long hiatus. New PC working great, things will kickstart soon, and we will finally finish this damn season!

20181230_162308.png
 
Back