[RACE] NR2003: GTPlanet Fantasy Series - Season 2 - Checkered Flag

  • Thread starter Thread starter nascarfan1400
  • 4,582 comments
  • 246,823 views
Uhh... I'll leave this here. ;)

image.jpg


I really wanna see a render of this. Plz someone.
 
No cleavage on your cars means they can't be the best :sly:

There are other things in the world, you know... not that I can think of anything else at the moment, but I'm sure they're out there! :lol:
 
There are other things in the world, you know... not that I can think of anything else at the moment, but I'm sure they're out there! :lol:
Like asses?
 
Intervention needed.
 
Let's not stray too far off-topic, shall we? Keep that for the convos, because those have enough off-topic-ing as it is.

In the meantime, behold!

Nico Costa unveils 2015 GTPFS livery; announces new sponsorship deal

render.jpg

After many months of silence, as well as a mysterious teaser, Portuguese driver Nico Costa has finally unveiled his 2015 livery for the GTP Fantasy NASCAR Series. After a part-time 2014 season as an Independant Pontiac rookie driver, a new team effort with fellow Pontiac driver Michael "Bambi" White required a new car.

And a new surprise as well; a change in sponsor. After being sponsored by Takara Tomy and Japanese animation studio Sunrise last season, Nico has switched sponsors. Now, it's Japanese media company Bandai Namco who acts as the sole sponsor of the #76, but that is not all. For this season, Nico will run a car based off one of Bandai Namco's latest offerings; Playstation 3 and 4 game J-Stars Victory VS. The game, which celebrates the 45th aniversary of Japanese magazine Shonen Jump, will be featured in the livery throughout most of the season, as a way to celebrate the European and American release of the game later this year, under the "+" name.

Despite some rough races in the 2014 season, and the problems with adapting the G8 to the 2015 regulations, Nico is confident that he and White will perform well this season. The Indiana driver managed a win so far this season, and the Portuguese driver has a 2nd place finish as his best result. For Nico, it was a matter of joining forces. But will this Pontiac union succeed against the larger operations such as TKU and KANS? Only time will tell...
 
Last edited:
Let's not stray too far off-topic, shall we? Keep that for the convos, because those have enough off-topic-ing as it is.

In the meantime, behold!

Nico Costa unveils 2015 GTPFS livery; announces new sponsorship deal

View attachment 361679
After many months of silence, as well as a mysterious teaser, Portuguese driver Nico Costa has finally unveiled his 2015 livery for the GTP Fantasy NASCAR Series. After a part-time 2014 season as an Independant Pontiac rookie driver, a new team effort with fellow Pontiac driver Michael "Bambi" White required a new car.

And a new surprise as well; a change in sponsor. After being sponsored by Takara Tomy and Japanese animation studio Sunrise, Nico has switched sponsors. Now, it's Japanese media company Bandai Namco who acts as the sole sponsor of the #76, but that is not all. For this season, Nico will run a car based off one of Bandai Namco's latest offerings; Playstation 3 and 4 game J-Stars Victory VS. The game, which celebrates the 45th aniversary of Japanese magazine Shonen Jump, will be featured in the livery throughout most of the season, as a way to celebrate the European and American release of the game later this year, under the "+" name.

Despite some rough races in the 2014 season, and the problems with adapting the G8 to the 2015 regulations, Nico is confident that he and White will perform well this season. The Indiana driver managed a win so far this season, and the Portuguese driver has a 2nd place finish as his best result. For Nico, it was a matter of joining forces. But will this Pontiac union succeed against the larger operations such as TKU and Red Bull MLP Scuderia? Only time will tell...
It's KANS Motorsport not MLP Scuderia Red Bull
 
SWIFT AUTOSPORT DRIVER SMURF IN HOSPITAL

In a recent fire by Smurf's house, He saw a thick black smoke cloud cover the sky and he rushed into the taco factory to alert the people working there. He alerted everyone in time but then once they were out of the building, a cooker said that she left her dog inside! So Smurf went back in and got the dog but right before he could come back out another Smoke cloud came and knocked him out. The dog ran outside and Smurf has had Smoke inhalation, the fire department said that the cause of the fire was when the women were cooking the taco shells, they burned them and you could smell it outside even before the fire started. The pre-fire started around 4pm but the black smoke filled the sky around 6pm. Smurf is alright but he will remain in the hospital today since they need to do some tests on him.
FILES FROM ACCIDENT
IMAG0513.jpg
IMAG0514.jpg
IMAG0515.jpg

©SWIFT AUTOSPORT 2015
 
It deserves to be misspelled. :p

Nah, I had to make it accurate. And yes, I am talking about accuracy, with a meme where Treize Khushrenada proclaims "Goddammit Smurfybug". I must be high on the orange juice or something... :lol:
 
Nah, I had to make it accurate. And yes, I am talking about accuracy, with a meme where Treize Khushrenada proclaims "Goddammit Smurfybug". I must be high on the orange juice or something... :lol:
¡Jugo de naranja, ayy! :lol:

Back OT now. :P

I've got another 3rd scheme in the works, will be revealed soon. 👍
 
¡Jugo de naranja, ayy! :lol:

Back OT now. :p

I've got another 3rd scheme in the works, will be revealed soon. 👍

Oi, you're Mexican or something? 'Cause I don't speak Spanish (not as a main language, haha). :sly: :lol:

Also, looking foward to that 3rd scheme, and here I am with only one revealed so far... I do have plans for a second one, but me and @Michelin haven't really spoken much about it. Not yet, at least.
 
RACIT

I only speak Spanish because I have to take it in school. :p :lol:

I'm not Mexican. You can consult @BayneHamlin1121 and @AJHG1000 for further proof. :p

I ain't RACIT, I don't even participate in the Fun Run... Wait a minute. :lol:

I know you ain't Mexican, that American flag underneath your name should mean you are all about the Red, White & Blue. America! :p :lol:
 
No soy Mexicano. :p
 
Last edited:
Fixed that for you. Looks like you're not passing Spanish. :sly:
:censored:ing ser and estar, how I despise thou. :lol:

I don't even know why I'm in Spanish Honors lol.
 
Can I change to Chevrolet, please?
 
Well, I had learnt Spainsh thanks to the Spanish Animes that I used to Watch on Canal Panda. One of examples is Doraemon.
 
Back