[RACE] NR2003: GTPlanet Fantasy Series - Season 2 - Checkered Flag

  • Thread starter Thread starter nascarfan1400
  • 4,582 comments
  • 246,825 views
Crud, can someone send me the 2015 make shift Toyota template again? :s
 
I might pull out of this. I don't really have the motivation to follow it anymore.
 
I might pull out of this. I don't really have the motivation to follow it anymore.
Im already in the queue for taking your spot. :lol:


But seriously, it is an event that doesn't feature you having to do anything, you spectate for the most part!
Alternatively, you could still quit, and the Pontiac team could get another open space! :lol:
 
RAVEN MOTORSPORT REVEALS NEW CARS

Today, Raven Motorsport finally unveiled new cars for team drivers @rcb929 and @quietgirl:

snap3051.jpg

snap3050.jpg

snap3054.jpg

snap3053.jpg

snap3052.jpg
 
Last edited:
Neat job you did there, especially on the Victoria Secret car 👍 You even used a Logo I've never seen before.
 
Neat job you did there, especially on the Victoria Secret car 👍 You even used a Logo I've never seen before.
Wouldn't be surprised if it was custom
 
Im already in the queue for taking your spot. :lol:

If Unknown signed up for this season, you may not have to wait. I don't remember if he did though.

It is hard to keep up the energy when progress only seems to be slightly more often than a NASA mission.
 
If Unknown signed up for this season, you may not have to wait. I don't remember if he did though.

According to the entry list, he hasn't.
 
Last edited:
According to the netry list, he hasn't.

And after being banned, I bet he won't join at all. Which means we may have an open spot if someone decides to give up at the last second...
 
We might already have a spot open, since @Johnny1996 has gone M.I.A for 3 months, and sadly I don't think he's coming back.
 
We might already have a spot open, since @Johnny1996 has gone M.I.A for 3 months, and sadly I don't think he's coming back.

Oh yes, that is true, he hasn't posted anything in ages. Looks like we have an open spot after all. And CSM will be very pleased once he hears this...
 
We might already have a spot open, since @Johnny1996 has gone M.I.A for 3 months, and sadly I don't think he's coming back.
Oh yes, that is true, he hasn't posted anything in ages. Looks like we have an open spot after all. And CSM will be very pleased once he hears this...
Slow down on that one guys. Nas will set the cut-offs but we don't need to be divvying up places just because they've been MIA.

Proof? @Earth.
 
Slow down on that one guys. Nas will set the cut-offs but we don't need to be divvying up places just because they've been MIA.

Proof? @Earth.

You do have a point there, not gonna lie. But the problem is, Johnny spent most of his time posting depressing status posts and such. And then he just stopped. No warning, no heads up, nothing. As for Earth, he was a hard-working man, and he had a hard time with setting up his own B-Spec series, so his long absence makes sense when you consider that.
 
Slow down on that one guys. Nas will set the cut-offs but we don't need to be divvying up places just because they've been MIA.

Proof? @Earth.
I know nothing is certain, I'm just assuming that based on his last profile post. All I can really say is CSM should be ready to fill in if anything does happen.
 
I know nothing is certain, I'm just assuming that based on his last profile post. All I can really say is CSM should be ready to fill in if anything does happen.
THAT I can agree with.
 
Nas has said previously that the first person to be called in would be @vetteman24 since he forgot about @Dustone when he applied.
 
Isn't @vetteman24 in though? His name appears on the independent list in the drivers section on the first page.
If you count the total number, there's 43. Max possible is 42
 
Now I'm confused but that's normal for me
 
Now I'm confused but that's normal for me
 
Back