[RACE] NR2003: GTPlanet Fantasy Series - Season 2 - Checkered Flag

  • Thread starter Thread starter nascarfan1400
  • 4,582 comments
  • 246,824 views
At 12 races to go, you get a top 16 in the current way NASCAR does it and seed them like this

1x16
2x15
3x14
4x13
5x12
6x11
7x10
8x9

The two drivers matched up would face off against each other for 3 races, with either whomever wins a race or whomever has the most points those three races moving on. So in the example above, say all the top seeds win, the next round would be

1x8
2x7
3x6
4x5
 
At 12 races to go, you get a top 16 in the current way NASCAR does it and seed them like this

1x16
2x15
3x14
4x13
5x12
6x11
7x10
8x9

The two drivers matched up would face off against each other for 3 races, with either whomever wins a race or whomever has the most points those three races moving on. So in the example above, say all the top seeds win, the next round would be

1x8
2x7
3x6
4x5
Okay ESPN
 
Either something way out in left field like that or NASCAR pre-Chase would be my preferred option
Well I cant even understand that. Sooo yeah. lol Thanks for the feedback, though.
 
Seems so. I really hope Furi runs the 400. After the huge time off, if he rebounded and got a top 10....
 
Confirmed for Full Time and A Little Laugh for Nas at the End! :lol:
 
Smurfy, do you identify as American, or Pakistani?

In otherwords:
"Heres smurfybug, hailing from America"
or
"Here's smurfybug, hailing from Pakistan"
 
I'm going to go for Pakistani for now. Stick with the Fam. :p
 
upload_2015-7-2_22-58-54.png

Plus Jordan have all confirmed their space.


LOTS of guys still need to confirm their spot.
 
Pakistani flag, wat r u doin??
When I do the spotter guide I need to put the flags with the drivers. Smurfy says he is going to be going with Pakistan for nationality, so thats how it will appear in the spotter guide.
 
When I do the spotter guide I need to put the flags with the drivers. Smurfy says he is going to be going with Pakistan for nationality, so thats how it will appear in the spotter guide.
Oh.
 

GTPFS NEWS: FIRST EVER PAKISTANI DRIVER ENTERED!
We have a Pakistani driver and guess who it is?
Mohammad Ahmed!
Heya Mohammad! Just want to give you a special good luck and here's some good luck!
pakistanflagwallpapers.jpg
 
Last edited:
Back