[RACE] NR2003: GTPlanet Fantasy Series - Season 2 - Checkered Flag

  • Thread starter Thread starter nascarfan1400
  • 4,582 comments
  • 246,819 views
GTPFS NEWS: FIRST EVER PAKISTANI DRIVER ENTERED!
We have a Pakistani driver and guess who it is?
Smurf!
Heya Smurf! Just want to give you a special good luck and here's some good luck!
pakistanflagwallpapers.jpg
Special Luck = Waving Flag?
 
I can take some roleplaying seriously, but not stupid roleplaying.

Speaking of:

@99Michelin said:

5th car deal incoming? Stay tuned.
 
Well... Um... Okay.
 
The driver known* as The Man of Steele, Ice Cold and The Iceman has officially sent his form.

*according to the muppet himself.
 
SVX
The driver known* as The Man of Steele, Ice Cold and The Iceman has officially sent his form.

*according to the muppet himself.
You muppet.

And Iceman is my nickname.
 
So, yours truly is going to win one for the Pitcairn Islands. :sly:
 
Have I missed something? Where are the templates for these other manufacturers?? Thanks :D
 
Due to the fact that @Smurfybug has only a temporary ban, he will not be excluded from the season as we saw from @MrUnknown

Only about 25 drivers have confirmed their spots. Cut-off date to be announced within the next day or two.
 
The form has been filled. I'm very proud to announce that HWM will drive the Audi as primary cars and Honda as manufacturer backups.

Harsk will drive #10 car.
 
The form has been filled. I'm very proud to announce that HWM will drive the Audi as primary cars and Honda as manufacturer backups.

Harsk will drive #10 car.
Our first Audi!

I'll need to check the number but I think 10 is open.

EDIT: 10 is taken by Jordan.
 
Our first Audi!

I'll need to check the number but I think 10 is open.

EDIT: 10 is taken by Jordan.
Oh.... I thought that Jordan would not race with us.

Can I take the number #0 then?
 
I believe @KuniKino****a has taken 0, unless she wanted 00. Let me check it's availability and get back to you 👍
Okay Nas 👍

ARGHHHH!!!! I just realized that Angel has taken the number #0! :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

I'll take the number #91. Is #91 ok?
 
Okay Nas 👍

ARGHHHH!!!! I just realized that Angel has taken the number #0! :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

I'll take the number #91. Is #91 ok?
No no. You're fine. Angel has moved to #7. #0 is open I believe.
 
Sorry for double post, why am I not marked with "*" (Rookie)? On previous season, I was on Concept Cup (Rookie), if not mistaken...
 
Sorry for double post, why am I not marked with "*" (Rookie)? On previous season, I was on Concept Cup (Rookie), if not mistaken...
You raced more than half a season
 
My insider tells me that there may be some sponsorship additions in the books for the #22 Chevy of CWR. We'll wait for some more information and the official reveal...
 
Back