[RACE] NR2003: GTPlanet Fantasy Series - Season 2 - Checkered Flag

  • Thread starter Thread starter nascarfan1400
  • 4,582 comments
  • 246,814 views
I forgot what I was going to do for yours again, do you remember what we decided on? As for SAS, I haven't done anything since I found out that the 800x800 ones wouldn't import, but I did get the link to them in a proper size from the people who made it.
I'll be getting those to you tonight. This has been a bad week, culminating in my job assignment being ended a few hours ago.
Sorry for double posting, but with Jordan in the #10, what number is Ph1sher? I need to know if this is changed so I can update my silly season article.
The 50, the 2, the 5.....how about the 05?
 
39 it is then

Here's an updated numbers list:
#00 KuniKino****a
#0 BRRT_Angel
#1
#2 Tbwhhs
#3
#4 BayneHamlin1121
#5 Smurfybug
#6
#7
#8 SVX
#9 Whitetail
#10 Jordan
#11
#12 rcb929
#13
#14
#15
#16
#17
#18
#19 goofytyler
#20 DurWinning
#21 Doodle
#22 GTracer22
#23
#24 Jahgee1124
#25 The Bman
#26
#27
#28
#29
#30 Gerarghini
#31 DCybertron
#32 RACECAR
#33 Clayton Hardy
#34
#35
#36
#37 Silver Wing
#38 Johnny1996
#39 Ph1sher
#40
#41
#42
#43 Audiman2011
#44
#45
#46
#47
#48
#49
#50 swiftsmith
#51 AJHG1000
#52 Turbo_Snail
#53 Tired iron
#54 Furinkazen
#55 Sparkytooth
#56
#57
#58
#59
#60 GranTurismo916
#61
#62
#63
#64
#65
#66
#67
#68
#69
#70
#71
#72
#73
#74 Carbonox
#75
#76 Niku Driver HC
#77 samurai8juice
#78
#79 BKGlover
#80 nascarfan1400
#81
#82
#83
#84
#85
#86
#87 quietgirl
#88
#89
#90
#91
#92
#93
#94
#95 rallymorten
#96 Harsk100
#97 Raven214
#98
#99 Michelin

Undecided for 2015:
1. @Mega Umbreon
2. @Bhowe83
3. @Ninners
4. @Earth
5. @goofytyler
6. @ABP
7. @Doodle
8. @Roflwaffle
9. @Chqr
10. @GTracer98
11. @CodDemon101

Press release about new number will be ready soon.
 
10 to 39 Ph1sher's Number Change
April 2nd 2015

Yesterday mid-day it was announced that the creator of the website GTPlanet.net, Jordan would pilot the #10 GTPLANET Chevy.

After finding out Jordan would become the #10 that forced Swift Autosport's P. Sher to change his number.

The freshly made four car team was noted to be testing in Vegas when team owner S. Smith got the phone call that they would be required to change one of the teams car numbers.

Smith left his team in Vegas to finish up their two day test session before heading back to Charlotte, NC for a week long break before heading to the 2nd race of the chase.

Just an hour ago we heard from Smith about what P. Sher's new number would be.

"The team an I have talked. We asked Sher what number he thought sounded okay. He rattled of four different numbers and one number stood out to all five of us in the board room. That number was 39. So we looked at the current drivers roster and didn't see anyone with that number. We then called P. Sher back and told him what we found and he replied told us that was fine."

Looks like Smith might make it back for that final day of testing in Vegas. We asked him that. He told us no but the team would be stopping in a few different places over the next couple days.

Here's the teams test schedule for the next few days:

  1. Vegas
  2. Texas
  3. Talladega
  4. Homestead
  5. Darlington 2 Day Test
  6. Charlotte
After going to Charlotte for a day the team will take the next week off.

There you have it every very busy test schedule for Swift Autosport. P. Sher's new number is 39 and the team seems very excited about Charlotte and round two of the chase. Thanks for reading.

Sorry for double post
 
@Jahgee1124 I'll get you those schemes ONCE I get them redone

ALSO IN THE NEWS: Man recently rejected from job creates a one-man, 2.3 earthquake. Action was said to be slamming a hard bit on a hard surface....
 
I'm curious about entering, is there any requirements or stuff, I need?
 
I'm curious about entering, is there any requirements or stuff, I need?

Well, not really. Just pick a car, a number, a team (this one is actually optional) and off you go. You don't even really need a copy of the game or anything, that's the beauty!
 
Well, not really. Just pick a car, a number, a team (this one is actually optional) and off you go. You don't even really need a copy of the game or anything, that's the beauty!
Neat... I will take this under consideration.
 
I think I do :):

#56
Dodge
Independent

I don't know what to do with Sponsors... Is anything available?
 
One spot remains. Who wants it? :D
 
Autobacs Racing Team America @ARTAUSAUpdates

The new paint scheme for the number 8 car will finally be revealed to the public soon! #gethyped #artausa
 
Autobacs Racing Team America @ARTAUSAUpdates

The new paint scheme for the number 8 car will finally be revealed to the public soon! #dontgethyped #notartausa
 
*yaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy*
 
So weird to think that half of the 2014 Chase drivers will not be around for 2015.
 
Back