[RACE] NR2003: GTPlanet Fantasy Series - Season 2 - Checkered Flag

  • Thread starter Thread starter nascarfan1400
  • 4,582 comments
  • 246,814 views
1,313.62m = 0.816mi.
 
If i was quick enough to actually enter when there were spots left, could i paste a 2003 Alfa Romeo 156 front & back
on a Chevy SS template? :lol:
 
If i was quick enough to actually enter when there were spots left, could i paste an Alfa Romeo 156 front & back
on a Chevy SS template? :lol:
You just missed the Sign up. Sorry. I can add you to the relief driver list thoguh.
 
Three words.







Levi Strauss Speedway.
 
I don't recall you on here before. 0.o
 
k.

He's asking that if he could have entered before the final spots were taken, could he have taken a Chevy SS template and put an Alfa 156 front and rear on it.
 
I am just a hallucination.

If you are talking about me being on GTP, i've been here for quite a while actually.
If you are talking about me being on this thread, then yes. Never been here.
 
I am just a hallucination.

If you are talking about me being on GTP, i've been here for quite a while actually.
If you are talking about me being on this thread, then yes. Never been here.
Ah. Okay.
 
I am just a hallucination.

If you are talking about me being on GTP, i've been here for quite a while actually.
If you are talking about me being on this thread, then yes. Never been here.
Welcome to the show then. you'll be in that special area where you can see the madness we show the public, but still miss out on the "banter" that goes on in the backrooms that usually ends with gunfire, broken glass, and at least one "Weird Al" song.

As for your question...unless nas has pulled an about face, I don't think so. He did, however, have to make the call on something very much not on a car anymore....
79FusionTestTestS2.png
 
Dat resemblance tho

image.jpg
 
And the nonsense went from 2014 to 2015 in the time it took Clarkson to "punch" his exit papers from Top Gear
 
And the nonsense went from 2014 to 2015 in the time it took Clarkson to "punch" his exit papers from Top Gear
Nonsense has a tendency to do that. At least it is 2015 related...that was my test scheme
 
IT IS HIDEOUS!


I love it.

I believe you and I will get along very well :cheers:. Thanks @Jahgee1124 for posting the video.

It is quite possibly the dumbest scheme ever made, but it makes me laugh every time I see it, I love it.

Close second- the Possum Express:

PossumExpressS2.png
 
Back