[RACE] NR2003: GTPlanet Fantasy Series - Season 2 - Checkered Flag

If we can, then I miiiight have an idea for you. One of us (since we're both the team's owners) just would have to ask for permission.

All caught up with the vids.

Was doing great in the early stages. Looked to have pace to run in the top 20 until I got caught in the big one on Lap 46. Hell of a hit when Clayton cannoned into my stationary car.

Bit of a quiet race for me with a solid Top 10 finish. Caution really should have been thrown at the Bus Stop with all that fluid down and I was lucky to get through there. Christ knows what Kuni was doing but it wasn't NASCAR with her and more early British Touring Cars after flat out dumping 2-3 cars, including Jordan, which should be a big no-no. Other than that, a solid race from the 43.

Regarding Paint schemes, it's more of a special permission waiver. (IE Jahgees Jeff Gordon Tribute Car, my Tony Stewart tribute car, Angels #81 Black Rose Special) I don't really have a problem with 6 schemes right now, but like I said, it's going to be a bit rough for a few rounds before I start making carsets every race. 5 was just a number so people like (no offense because your cars are always top quality) RACECAR and Gerarghini didn't bombard me with 10 schemes right away when other drivers had gooseeggs. I'm easily overwhelmed and that is one thing that does it for me, lol. But I'm also easily flexible, so I may allow a 6th for everyone, and may even open a 7th.

I'll just stick to the 3 schemes I have right now. Not really bothered about having 2 more made.

Having a sixth option would be cool as long as it doesn't overwhelm nas. The question for me would be make a new car with a new sponsor or bring the nWo out of mothballs.

Regarding Paint schemes, it's more of a special permission waiver. (IE Jahgees Jeff Gordon Tribute Car, my Tony Stewart tribute car, Angels #81 Black Rose Special) I don't really have a problem with 6 schemes right now, but like I said, it's going to be a bit rough for a few rounds before I start making carsets every race. 5 was just a number so people like (no offense because your cars are always top quality) RACECAR and Gerarghini didn't bombard me with 10 schemes right away when other drivers had gooseeggs. I'm easily overwhelmed and that is one thing that does it for me, lol. But I'm also easily flexible, so I may allow a 6th for everyone, and may even open a 7th.

I'd make a second if I could use paint.net decently.

You know what I might try to make another now (not really another since I didn't make the first one).

...where's the templates?

My car might be ready, but I may have done something completely wrong...

What type of file and size should I give to you? Or is the size that BK gave me is right?

My car might be ready, but I may have done something completely wrong...

What type of file and size should I give to you? Or is the size that BK gave me is right?
Should be 2048x2048. 1024x1024 will work but may be a bit fuzzy. As for files, .tga has been the preferred method but a .png file will work. If you can, do both. It saves some heartache later.

That done, GTP supports up to 8MB file uploads, and that's per file thankfully. If it ends up bigger, you'll have to use an outside source.

A bit late but just caught up. I watched all of the Daytona race and that was very enjoyable :D

Fantastic result, its about the best we probably could've hoped for considering where we entered the last lap right behind Nascarfan. Welldone to him, what a great finish!

We had great car pace all day battling up and down the field and were lucky to be in the right places at the right times.

Great to get pole position after such a strong finish at Daytona but sadly thats when it all went down hill.

We lost the lead in to T1 and you could see we didnt quite have the speed of the front guys. rcb929 was breathing down our neck and looked like he tried an ambitious move that obviously took us out of the race. Very disappointed but thats racing.

After only two races, we are showing signs of great car speed. We just need to get that consistency going to fight for that championship.

This is what I have so far. Anything that I'm missing (other than the mask being off)?

Attachments

• Buff Car.png
    Buff Car.png
    171.3 KB · Views: 17
I thought I had that win when I went into the pits and the caution came out. Regardless, a top 10 finish is a great way to start the season. Still disappointed my gamble didn't result in the W.
Those cautions were quite disastrous for myself especially. I could get fantastic runs in the first corner on the outside but the single-file restarts were brutal. Being able to claim a 4th-place finish despite the circumstances satisfies me.

Not too happy with Kuni's aggression. She deserves her probation all the way.

How's it now?

Also, if it's outside of the mask, will it be visible with the mask off? I don't think so, but I'm just checking to make sure.

Edit: I screwed up on one of the GTPFS logo's and it's backwards, so forget that. Also will make the side numbers a bit bigger. They seemed kinda small.

Attachments

• Buff Car 2.png
    Buff Car 2.png
    176.5 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
How's it now?

Also, if it's outside of the mask, will it be visible with the mask off? I don't think so, but I'm just checking to make sure.

Edit: I screwed up on one of the GTPFS logo's and it's backwards, so forget that. Also will make the side numbers a bit bigger. They seemed kinda small.
Series logos are a bit smaller than that. And are typically below the A post, and the Red Bull pole award logo goes below that

Also why were we as a team in the Pepsi Shards car, that's supposed to be for Superspeedways only?
You aren't I just had all the schemes in the carset, I wasnt aware it was superspeedway only. I will have that fixed moving forward.

Back