race pace online

• Thread starter kayto101
  • 12 comments
Wales
Wales
kayto101
when ever i do an online race on f1 2013 i can get a really good start but for some reason i am much slower that the rest and i really don't know why if anyone can help me with this it would be nice because i want to be competitive online

when ever i do an online race on f1 2013 i can get a really good start but for some reason i am much slower that the rest and i really don't know why if anyone can help me with this it would be nice because i want to be competitive online
It think it's down to practice, taking one corner not "perfect" already handicaps you by half a second, so if you are playing with the pro's, not knowing the circuit like the back of your hand costs you a couple of seconds per lap i would say.

It think it's down to practice, taking one corner not "perfect" already handicaps you by half a second, so if you are playing with the pro's, not knowing the circuit like the back of your hand costs you a couple of seconds per lap i would say.
Thanks I have been getting faster day by day on it

Do you use traction control? Traction control affects your pace too I find; that is why I only use corner driving line (to help my old eyes and for those circuits are rarely drive) and no other assists. Also more wing means less top speed which would affect your lap times. Cheers :)

Do you use traction control? Traction control affects your pace too I find; that is why I only use corner driving line (to help my old eyes and for those circuits are rarely drive) and no other assists. Also more wing means less top speed which would affect your lap times. Cheers :)
i use the assists apart from auto braking and i have been going with the setups that i have won with on career mode

When are you using KERS?

yeah i use KERS
No, when are you using it? If you're using it immediately on corner exit, don't - wait until there's a long straight and the rear wheels have a little weight on them. Using KERS coming right out of a corner will only give you extra wheelspin. Conversely, don't use it when you're too close to a corner as it'll almost certainly knock you offline and cost you a TON of time through the next series.

No, when are you using it? If you're using it immediately on corner exit, don't - wait until there's a long straight and the rear wheels have a little weight on them. Using KERS coming right out of a corner will only give you extra wheelspin. Conversely, don't use it when you're too close to a corner as it'll almost certainly knock you offline and cost you a TON of time through the next series.
i dont i use them on the straits

Back