RACE - RAcing Community Evolved - The Place To RaceOpen 

Nicely organised OP Rally. 👍

If you ever run anything between the hours of 2-5pm GMT Friday, Saturday, Sunday or Monday just hit me a message and I'll almost certainly be there. 👍

I'm happy to announce the World Challenge of Italy! Which will include @polarbear345 's ussc get spec cars, and @ITCC_Andrew 'S ITCC spec cars, so to them guys :cheers:
A couple of rules will apply, such as the competitors in there respective series will be given first chance to register, and after that, its a free for all.
The race will be approximately 80 minutes long, with a pace lap, and and safety cars. Damage will be on light, with penalties off, but there will be a corner cutting rule.

If you guys need a Super GT(GT500) driver, just recruit me My cars are
Nissan Z GT500 Base Model(matte black)
Lexus SC430 GT500 Base Model(white)
Honda HSV-010 GT Base Model(matte black)

We don't have any Super GT series running at the moment, but it's not unlikely to come at a later point :)

We don't have any Super GT series running at the moment, but it's not unlikely to come at a later point :)
I need a team because remember my team(Stealth Motorsports), After winning another enduro, our leader/chief retired so our team disappeared and we went our own separate ways so that's why I need a team. I can also do touring events, LMP events etc.

So, you're asking to recruit for members for a team, without providing any information or anything?

This isn't a team, we're a club and sanctioning committee. You might be mistaken...

Yeah, sorry to, ummm, disappoint? We're a totally awesome sanctioning body - meaning we hold races and organize championships etc. - but not in any way a team. However, we do* have team events, so you and any of your teammates looking for a series could join us when we run races. :)

It's been a little while since something major has happened in this organisation (two weeks since Matterhorn), but now we're getting started, and we have a little treat for you. The others have told me to keep quiet about the details, so I can't say more than this:

A little teaser...png

There is about a handful in the alpha test phase, so there should be a few coming up relatively soon 👍

Hi guys. I just wondered what the process is for registering interest as the events seem to be run well with an organised OP etc.

:cheers:

Back