RACE Sharpie Fantasy Series - Thanks for participating, see you next season

• Thread starter Jahgee
  • 1,522 comments
Which is?
Quali.png

With a little write up on how it went and what not.

MRW my computer decides to have mandatory updates 90 laps in
tumblr_inline_mhzjjlbD0H1qz4rgp.gif

Sorry @Michelin, you had been leading the whole race up to this point :lol:, I could upload the 90 laps I do have if people were interested.

Time to start pumping songs into the drivers growth pods, start it off with a personal favorite (NSFW)

What other song can I put? Really, you need to believe you're:

I might just make this my personal theme song for all B-spec series, haha. Put that in for my driver's pod, he can use encouragement. :D

Speaking of B-Spec series, it seems that the ghost of your previous work still haunts this championship, too bad about the mandatory updates. Curse you, Windows! :mad:

So far in this race (Around lap 80), Cautions breed Cautions, and sometimes the game is reluctant to pull out the yellow flag. Also, you guys don't respect the pace car at all :lol:

So far in this race (Around lap 80), Cautions breed Cautions, and sometimes the game is reluctant to pull out the yellow flag. Also, you guys don't respect the pace car at all :lol:

Are you sure this isn't Martinsvile or Bristol?

Edit: Well, that explains everything :lol:

Handbrake is saying it's gonna be about 2 hours before it's done compressing (Then another hour for it to upload), but the race will be out before I go to sleep tonight (Or at least posted here waiting for the video to finish processing)

Back