RACE Sharpie Fantasy Series - Thanks for participating, see you next season

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jahgee
  • 1,522 comments
  • 59,284 views
It's up on Google Drive already, I just need someone with access to the RACE account to upload it there. If not, I can just upload it to my channel
Ayyyee @nascarfan1400 Will you be a dear and upload it?
 
It's up on Google Drive already, I just need someone with access to the RACE account to upload it there. If not, I can just upload it to my channel

Have you asked @nascarfan1400 to help?
 
-6hkY6heCyjRc3gSmUrfUM_0QQQVapMtcfR5H6CjKZuKJmBJJCGp6Kq_88ZJLmpwwsJEVw=w1896-h792

#HYPE, my first race and @nascarfan1400's last race before the chase on the same night :lol:
 
Lotsa carnage I sense.
 
Well, that'll take a while (no s:censored:t, I know). Crossing fingers that it'll be uploaded properly, hopefully.
It should, it's already at 81 minutes left. I'm estimating that the video will be up around 5:30-6:00 PM Eastern
 
It should, it's already at 81 minutes left. I'm estimating that the video will be up around 5:30-6:00 PM Eastern

Ok, I'll keep an eye out for it when it gets uploaded. Thanks for the heads up.
 




Obligatory Daytona USA reference. Also, screw you Jah, I thought that spoiler was something big. :lol: But yes, these drivers were awfully composed, no crashing at all.

As for my very first race, I must say it was a pretty good'un. Solid pace, but Tired Iron and Bman were on a class of their own. Those last few laps were insane, the gap between the two was microscopical at times. Well, a solid start, can't go wrong with a podium finish. Bring on the madness... 👍
 
The race was alright. But this is why I keep everything even. There was hardly any pack racing in th last half. Everyone was on a qualifying run. I'll take a top 10 thoguh. Just wish it was more like Daytona
 
The race was alright. But this is why I keep everything even. There was hardly any pack racing in th last half. Everyone was on a qualifying run. I'll take a top 10 thoguh. Just wish it was more like Daytona
The pack was spread out mostly because I turned off restrictor plates, had I turned them on they'll stay together, like you guys will see during Talladega.
 
The pack was spread out mostly because I turned off restrictor plates, had I turned them on they'll stay together, like you guys will see during Talladega.
I see. I may try a system in 2016 but I doubt it
 
Got 16th but I'm ight
 
I'll be damned, no wrecks :lol:

Also, another restrictor plate track with me finishing poorly. All is normal
 
Last edited:
No big smash up for a change talk about close finish congrats Bman good race.
 
It's almost okay, you just need to transfer that to a Mustang template. That's the Ford car that's being used in the series, so it would help if you used that base instead of the Fusion.
How do I transfer it to a Mustang template?
 
How do I transfer it to a Mustang template?

Can't really think of a better way to do so, other than just redoing the whole thing on one of the Mustang templates. @RACECAR posted a 2015 version of the Mustang template here, but if you want the older version of the car instead, check the first page of the thread and you'll find it there.
 
@Smurfybug
Wrong template, and you didn't delete the mask layer
 
Back