• Thread starter Jahgee
  • 1,522 comments

Jahgee

(Banned)
United States
New York
Jahgee1124
RACE Logo.png

Welcome to attempt #2 at running this, hopefully the spreadsheet that I'm running it on doesn't corrupt this time.
What is this?
Same thing as my last attempt at a series, it's a series like @nascarfan1400's GTPlanet Fantasy Series and @rallymorten's RACE Porsche Cup, this is a series that requires minimal input form the competitors. This is different from theirs in that you affect the performance of your driver.
How to sign up?
You simply fill out this Google Form. When you complete the form, please tag me in a post in this thread, I will quote it saying ACCEPTED if you accepted, or I'll explain what's wrong with your registration. There will be a limit of 10 drivers per manufacturer, which means there will be a hard cap at 50 participants (Will almost guarantee that it won't reach that limit :lol:, but a guy can dream)
Schedule
Every race is 100 miles​
  1. 1988 Daytona
  2. 2003 Bristol (Night)
  3. 2005 Atlanta (Night)
  4. Watkins Glen
  5. Paris Autodrome
  6. Sonoma (Night)
  7. Myrtle Beach
  8. Bikernieki
  9. 2007 Richmond (Night)
  10. Talladega (Part 2)
  11. Piggz Stadium
  12. Old Spice
Member List (Reference when you sign up to check if a number/color is taken)

Attachments

• Chevrolet.zip
    7.4 MB · Views: 19
  • Dodge.zip
    7.3 MB · Views: 10
  • Ford.zip
    6.8 MB · Views: 17
  • Pit Crew.zip
    3 MB · Views: 13
  • Plymouth.zip
    7.4 MB · Views: 13
  • Pontiac.zip
    7.2 MB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Tried again. Completely burnt out so I hope I understand how it all works.

What are the year choices for?
When you pick a driver, you pick up to 5 years that driver competed in in order to say how he performs (I picked 1995-1998 Jeff Gordon because he was winning ~10 races a year then)

I was thinking of using a Ford, but was weirded out by the thought of Dale Earnhardt not being in a Chevy.
But now that everyone is in a Camaro, I might edit that form. :lol:
And besides, The Camaro probably looks ugly in Seafoam Green Anyways.

I was thinking of using a Ford, but was weirded out by the thought of Dale Earnhardt not being in a Chevy.
But now that everyone is in a Camaro, I might edit that form. :lol:
And besides, The Camaro probably looks ugly in Seafoam Green Anyways.
The livery's the same on every car, the only change is the color that you pick when you sign up :lol:, but feel free to change.

Back