RACE Sharpie Fantasy Series - Thanks for participating, see you next season

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jahgee
  • 1,522 comments
  • 59,261 views
Off to bed, nothing on this will be done for the next ~7 hours
 
Cool beans, the single livery for all cars reminds me of the IROC races, neat detail.

Needless to say, I signed up for this, everything filled out, @Jahgee1124 . 👍
 
Last edited:
I'll be doing this later today when I'll be able to (finally, after 10 days that I moved to the new apartment) turn on my PC.
 
Oh.... I thought you were asking for our real names..... then I guess Jimmie Johnson
OK, and @rcb929 did Brian Blauman race in Sprint Cup in 2014?
 
@PatrisS136 Do you want to change your driver to someone who did race in that series?
 
@PatrisS136 Do you want to change your driver to someone who did race in that series?
I would like to change mine, seeing as everyone is going for some super streak.
 
@Jahgee1124 If more people sign up than can participate, my team should be dropped for whoever wants the spot. I will not hamper the series once it's going.
 
@Jahgee1124 If more people sign up than can participate, my team should be dropped for whoever wants the spot. I will not hamper the series once it's going.

Aren't you writing your own chances off a bit too early? I mean, I know you've been having a streak of bad luck lately, but shouldn't you wait until we're a few races in on this series before judging your performance? Just saying. :)
 
Aren't you writing your own chances off a bit too early? I mean, I know you've been having a streak of bad luck, but shouldn't you wait until we're a few races in before judging your performance?

Good luck comes to me in lumps, and that's universally. I just got a new job (BIG UP), in the week I've had it I've screwed up more times than I can count, gotten on the wrong side of a lot of people, and portrayed a lot of negative connotations despite working my butt off to keep it. In nas' series, it's faster to count the event's I DON'T crash in. One win, 5+ DNFs, and a lot of sub-20th finishes. Even when I'm in control, I get bit. I use this statute on everything I get involved in online, because if it doesn't die it will be popular, and my entry will eventually become a joke.
 
@Jahgee1124 I have signed up.

Templates for Download?

Actually Harsk, Jahgee will the be one who paints all of our cars. You just pick your colour, and then Jah applies it to the single livery that all cars have.

Never mind, tree'd by Jah himself.
 
No, the only thing that changes from car to car is the number, the color and the manufacturer, did Loeb compete in the Trucks in 1997 ;)?
No, Loeb didn't compete in Trucks in 1997 :(
 
Back