RACE Sharpie Fantasy Series - Thanks for participating, see you next season

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jahgee
  • 1,522 comments
  • 59,267 views
No, Loeb didn't compete in Trucks in 1997 :(
You should probably resubmit the form then, otherwise your driver will be rated 0 in everything
 
Can I see what the cars look like? Is it the Aerowar mod?
 
Can I see what the cars look like? Is it the Aerowar mod?

Check a few pages back (the first one, IIRC), there are some examples of the cars in different colours. Although some models (i.e. Pontiac's) are missing, it can give you the general idea.
 
Ah!

I'll reserve the #80 and get a he code and driver soon. Thanks Niku
 
Can I see what the cars look like? Is it the Aerowar mod?
Pontiac doesn't have the hood thing
dmrnns13cr.jpg

ta%20pic_2Qa.jpg
 
Ah!

I'll reserve the #80 and get a he code and driver soon. Thanks Niku

Y'all welcome, glad I could be of service. :)👍

Pontiac doesn't have the hood thing
dmrnns13cr.jpg

ta%20pic_2Qa.jpg

Aw, I wanted the Pontiac to have the hood thing. Flaming Chicken FTW! :dopey: Don't worry, I'm only jesting, I don't mind at all, it's still an interesting mod you're using.
 
Y'all welcome, glad I could be of service. :)👍



Aw, I wanted the Pontiac to have the hood thing. Flaming Chicken FTW! :dopey: Don't worry, I'm only jesting, I don't mind at all, it's still an interesting mod you're using.
The Firebird covered the main Sharpie logo :lol:, this is what the livery for all the cars is based off of
97sharpies-front.jpg
 
One question: Can I change car after Round 1?
 
Imagine if I compete the Mustang in Round 1 and I want to drive the Camaro in Round 2. So, could I race with a different car in each race?

I'm going to make the rule that you can change, as long as you go to a manufacturer with less competitors than the one you're leaving.
 
I'm going to make the rule that you can change, as long as you go to a manufacturer with less competitors than the one you're leaving.
Alright. Thanks 👍

And I want my template ready ASAP, please. ;)
 
What template? Your car is done, in the game and rated already
Yes, but I asked my car to be painted in red.

But I wanted my car to have the Mach 1 Livery.
Ford_Mustang_Mach_I.JPG
 
Yes, but I asked my car to be painted in red.

But I wanted my car to have the Mach 1 Livery.
Ford_Mustang_Mach_I.JPG

It's as Jah said, Harsk, there is already one livery that will be used for ALL cars. No one can have a different livery, the only thing you can change is the colour of the livery in question. Is is clearer for you now? Jah has made one livery, and all of us will use said livery for the races, with our own personal colour.
 
Yes, but I asked my car to be painted in red.

But I wanted my car to have the Mach 1 Livery.
Ford_Mustang_Mach_I.JPG
Every car looks the same, like this
97sharpies-front.jpg

But without the markers and the Gold changes to the color that you picked when you signed up
 
Every car looks the same, like this
97sharpies-front.jpg

But without the markers and the Gold changes to the color that you picked when you signed up
So I cannot add anymore logos to livery, right?
 
So I cannot add anymore logos to livery, right?

Yep, you can't. Think of it this way, we can start the championship quicker without too much hassle with creating liveries, because there's already a defined one for all cars. No need to complicate things too much. :)
 
I like it how the cars are based off of Kurt Busch's #97 and my driver is none other than Kurt Busch.
 
I am curious, will we be able to put our names on the roof rail or are we not going that detailed?
 
I am curious, will we be able to put our names on the roof rail or are we not going that detailed?

Guess we won't go the detailed way, judging by the banner on the cars (where the name "Sharpie" can be read). Then again, I could be wrong, @Jahgee1124 will be the one to properly answer that question.
 
I am curious, will we be able to put our names on the roof rail or are we not going that detailed?
Nope, I toyed with putting driver names on the rear bumper, but the Ford lights cover up most of it, so that didn't work
 
Back