RACE Sharpie Fantasy Series - Thanks for participating, see you next season

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jahgee
  • 1,522 comments
  • 59,284 views
@The Bman, @CodDemon101, @Tired iron, @DCybertron, @swiftsmith, @tbwhhs, @PatrisS136, @Niku Driver HC, @rcb929, @DurWinning, @raven214, @BKGlover, @samurai8juice, @Harsk100, @quietgirl, @Doodle, @Michelin, @Grandea GTR, @nascarfan1400
Here are the templates I use, almost the same thing, but I've removed a bunch of things like separate layers for coloring the roof rails. They don't have the updated Windshield banner either, so when you're painting your car delete the "Windshield_Nationwide_logo" layer, and I'll put the new banner on. May or may not be helpful for you, I just thought I'd share
 

Attachments

@The Bman, @CodDemon101, @Tired iron, @DCybertron, @swiftsmith, @tbwhhs, @PatrisS136, @Niku Driver HC, @rcb929, @DurWinning, @raven214, @BKGlover, @samurai8juice, @Harsk100, @quietgirl, @Doodle, @Michelin, @Grandea GTR, @nascarfan1400
Here are the templates I use, almost the same thing, but I've removed a bunch of things like separate layers for coloring the roof rails. They don't have the updated Windshield banner either, so when you're painting your car delete the "Windshield_Nationwide_logo" layer, and I'll put the new banner on. May or may not be helpful for you, I just thought I'd share
Um does that mean this needs updated:
292669-a432e92fe6b374bac776b04ff30faf8b.jpg
 
Why is it so small?

Anyway, it's on the 2014 Ford, @RACECAR has made a 2015 Ford which the regular cars use. Also, he made a new windshield banner, which I will be putting on everyone's user cars.
I don't know @DCybertrom maid it. With a link I posted here on the thread.
 
Daytona will be ran Saturday, may get uploaded then or Sunday

If you know anyone who may be interested in running that isn't signed up, feel free to tag them.
 
@The Bman, @CodDemon101, @Tired iron, @DCybertron, @swiftsmith, @tbwhhs, @PatrisS136, @Niku Driver HC, @rcb929, @DurWinning, @raven214, @BKGlover, @samurai8juice, @Harsk100, @quietgirl, @Doodle, @Michelin, @Grandea GTR, @nascarfan1400
When we get to Piggz Stadium, I'm going to make a conversation where you will each make one post. The post will contain your car and pit crew plans for that race. Either include a ZIP file containing TGA's of your car & pit creq, or say something to the effect of "I would like to use my regular car & pit crew for the event"
 
Last edited:
Finally decided "🤬 it, I'm in". I've contributed abit already so I figured I may as well join.

Also, I think I might be close to doing a improved job on the Ford Template. Will keep all posted.
 
@RACECAR, would you be willing to do one more thing for the series? Could you replace the Nationwide logo on this image (The driver layer from the templates) to the Sharpie Series logo?
Driver.png
 
Sure, I can do that 👍
 
@RACECAR, would you be willing to do one more thing for the series? Could you replace the Nationwide logo on this image (The driver layer from the templates) to the Sharpie Series logo?
View attachment 316177

It is done 👍

driver-png.316330


Also, I have a something I'm very proud of to show later on today. Keep an eye out.
 

Attachments

  • Driver.png
    Driver.png
    25.6 KB · Views: 30
How far in the season are you/we? I see the #87 is open, so.. :sly:
 
Yay, great for me! Now begins the learning process! :D
 
Gentleman, I bring you...V2:

test-ford-ii_render-2x-jpg.316455


Change log:

-Better Quality Headlights and Grilles
-More accurate tail lights
-Ford Racing Logos replaced with Ford Ecoboost logos as on the real car
-Better quality Exhaust Decal
-Rearranged Front bumper Contigs to better fit longer headlights
-Bumper Shading added
-Driver template fitted with Series Logo
-Series logo now merge with Contigs and have been renamed from "NNS" to "RSFS"

Here ye go
 

Attachments

  • Test Ford II_Render 2x.jpg
    Test Ford II_Render 2x.jpg
    139 KB · Views: 26
Can I put 2012 Lights in my livery?
 
Can I put 2012 Lights in my livery?
You can put whatever you want on your Piggz Stadium livery, the regular Sharpie livery will be put on the latest Ford template made by @RACECAR
 
Last edited:
Holy crap, I missed the updates. Alerts weren't going off at the time. Still in the process of building the livery.
 
Holy crap, I missed the updates. Alerts weren't going off at the time. Still in the process of building the livery.
No biggie, take your time as Piggz Stadium is probably at least a month away
 
I had to actually check the thread because it didn't warn me.. and you mentioned me twice @Jahgee1124...

Oh, I'm running the Sharpie livery all season long.
 
@The Bman, @CodDemon101, @Tired iron, @DCybertron, @swiftsmith, @tbwhhs, @PatrisS136, @Niku Driver HC, @rcb929, @DurWinning, @raven214, @BKGlover, @samurai8juice, @Harsk100, @quietgirl, @Doodle, @Michelin, @Grandea GTR, @nascarfan1400, @RACECAR, @Gerarghini

One more thing, if you guys would like the base that I've used for all of your Sharpie cars, here it is. Color the Color layer to change the color. The font for everyone's numbers is Aardvark Bold (Download Link) italicized, size 144 centered on the Cyan Number Line (Delete that and merge everything down when you're done if you use it)
 

Attachments

@The Bman, @CodDemon101, @Tired iron, @DCybertron, @swiftsmith, @tbwhhs, @PatrisS136, @Niku Driver HC, @rcb929, @DurWinning, @raven214, @BKGlover, @samurai8juice, @Harsk100, @quietgirl, @Doodle, @Michelin, @Grandea GTR, @nascarfan1400, @RACECAR, @Gerarghini

One more thing, if you guys would like the base that I've used for all of your Sharpie cars, here it is. Color the Color layer to change the color. The font for everyone's numbers is Aardvark Bold (Download Link) italicized, size 144 centered on the Cyan Number Line (Delete that and merge everything down when you're done if you use it)
Why are you restricting the number's font? I don't understand
 
Why are you restricting the number's font? I don't understand
I'm not, I'm just saying if the person that's painting their car using this base wants it to have the official RACE Sharpie Fantasy Series font, that to make the numbers look like they do on the normal cars, they have to do what I've done.

Also, I will post a Mediafire link to updated templates, featuring the Banner and Driver Suit updates done by @RACECAR, when they are done uploading
 
Back