RACE Sharpie Fantasy Series - Thanks for participating, see you next season

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jahgee
  • 1,522 comments
  • 59,284 views
Aye Jaghee my boiii, We're you at?
Binge watching Blue Mountain State on Netflix at my dad's house with College Basketball on in the background (Arizona Utah)
 
Go U Of A #BearDown :p
I have no strong feelings one way or the other (USC fan when it comes to College sports :lol:)

He wanted to know where I was at :lol:
 
I have no strong feelings one way or the other (USC fan when it comes to College sports :lol:)

He wanted to know where I was at :lol:
And he told me :D
 
By the way, the only time things need to be on topic are when one of the following occurs
  • A video comes out (Would like at least 10 on topic posts for the video before slow chat can start again)
  • I make an announcement (Same as before, but only 5 posts)
  • A person in power says to
 
By the way, the only time things need to be on topic are when one of the following occurs
  • A video comes out (Would like at least 10 on topic posts for the video before slow chat can start again)
  • I make an announcement (Same as before, but only 5 posts)
  • A person in power says to
Did you get my form :3
 
Ayyyy Awesome I'm in! Ok Now I'm going to sleep..
 
Literally @Smurfybug
2b3.jpg
 
@Jahgee1124

I tried the Fuji track :lol: :lol: where do I put my quarter in this arcade game from the 1980 flashback hehehe. Good one
 
When is mine being made?
 
When is mine being made?

What do you mean, your regular car is made and competed in Daytona, it's up to you to find someone to make your Piggz Stadium car unless you want to use your regular car or make your own
 
What do you mean, your regular car is made and competed in Daytona, it's up to you to find someone to make your Piggz Stadium car unless you want to use your regular car or make your own
Da heck is Pig Stadium lol
 
For the manufacturers standings, here they are as of Round 1 (Not gonna spoil which ones are which until the video comes out, which depends on when @rallymorten or whoever runs the RACE Heads YouTube channel can upload the video)
  1. 32.5
  2. 30.888...
  3. 30
  4. 29.5
  5. 25.5
 
For the manufacturers standings, here they are as of Round 1 (Not gonna spoil which ones are which until the video comes out, which depends on when @rallymorten or whoever runs the RACE Heads YouTube channel can upload the video)
  1. 32.5
  2. 30.888...
  3. 30
  4. 29.5
  5. 25.5

Dunno who's that second manufacturer, but damm that's a lot of numbers. 30.888? Talk about precise numbering...
 
Dunno who's that second manufacturer, but damm that's a lot of numbers. 30.888? Talk about precise numbering...
It's because of the little amount of data, since the formula takes an average
 
It's because of the little amount of data, since the formula takes an average

Oh, that's it. Well, I eagerly await the video, hope that there will be no issues with the uploading.
 
Oh, that's it. Well, I eagerly await the video, hope that there will be no issues with the uploading.
It's up on Google Drive already, I just need someone with access to the RACE account to upload it there. If not, I can just upload it to my channel
 
@Jahgee1124

I tried Bikernieki but I have 1alpha and it's not working everybody and pace car stuck on cement retainer wall nobody move.
Also do you have the Papyrus extra track pack comes with 3 tracks there is a nice superspeedway road course.
 
@Jahgee1124

I tried Bikernieki but I have 1alpha and it's not working everybody and pace car stuck on cement retainer wall nobody move.
Also do you have the Papyrus extra track pack comes with 3 tracks there is a nice superspeedway road course.
I don't know what 1alpha is

I've tried them, they're OK
 
Back