RACE Sharpie Fantasy Series - Thanks for participating, see you next season

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jahgee
  • 1,522 comments
  • 59,286 views
So no quali times nor full race results, eh? As long as you add them as spoilers in the post where the video is included, I don't that being a major issue. If the videos can be smoother, then I'm a-ok with it.
It should improve FPS as I'll save a replay file of the race so the CPU won't be running the race, just a replay of it :lol:
 
It should improve FPS as I'll save a replay file of the race so the CPU won't be running the race, just a replay of it :lol:

Well that's a basic fix. How come you never remembered that you could use the post-race replay instead of recording the actual race? Silly you, pay attention. :lol:
 
Well that's a basic fix. How come you never remembered that you could use the post-race replay instead of recording the actual race? Silly you, pay attention. :lol:
I didn't think it would help FPS, turns out it does improve it
 
I know one guess, but is Darude Dankstorm ridiculous enough? :p
 
You Fool! That isn't ridiculous enough for Jahgee the Mad!

Exactly; you think such a simple meme is enough to defeat Mighty Wacky King Jahgee! Don't be foolish, that's not how he works.

Also, is the song sang by a man called Jon?
 
The reverse points setting the qualifying order I like so much that I'm going to implement it for every race
 
Why am I 6th??? I should be last... :odd:
 
Why am I 6th??? I should be last... :odd:
When I say points, I should have said average finish. You are the only competitor where points won't match up with where you start, since you signed up after the season started
 
Also, about that round 8:

What happened there? First I was in 1st place, then I fell behind, then I retired. And about half the field retired as well. The hell is wrong with that track? Does it have minefields or something? :boggled:
 
 
Wow. If I'm starting 11th, then my average finish must be god awful.
Everyone's average finish
  1. @The Bman - 19
  2. @DCybertron - 17.25
  3. @Clayton Hardy - 16.75
  4. @BRRT_Angel - 16.25
  5. @samurai8juice - 15.875
  6. @GTRacer22 - 15.33333333
  7. @BKGlover - 15.25
  8. @rcb929 - 15.25
  9. @Tired iron - 14.75
  10. @CodDemon101 - 14.375
  11. @DurWinning - 14.125
  12. @Smurfybug - 14.125
  13. @PatrisS136 - 13.875
  14. @tbwhhs - 13.75
  15. @Grandea GTR - 13.5
  16. @Gerarghini - 13.125
  17. @Michelin - 12.75
  18. @RACECAR - 12.125
  19. @quietgirl - 11.375
  20. @Harsk100 - 10.75
  21. @raven214 - 10.125
  22. @nascarfan1400 - 10.125
  23. @Niku Driver HC - 9.375
  24. @Jahgee1124 - 8.875
  25. @Doodle - 8.5
  26. @swiftsmith - 8
Not sure how Google determined tiebreakers
 
Everyone's average finish
  1. @The Bman - 19
  2. @DCybertron - 17.25
  3. @Clayton Hardy - 16.75
  4. @BRRT_Angel - 16.25
  5. @samurai8juice - 15.875
  6. @GTRacer22 - 15.33333333
  7. @BKGlover - 15.25
  8. @rcb929 - 15.25
  9. @Tired iron - 14.75
  10. @CodDemon101 - 14.375
  11. @DurWinning - 14.125
  12. @Smurfybug - 14.125
  13. @PatrisS136 - 13.875
  14. @tbwhhs - 13.75
  15. @Grandea GTR - 13.5
  16. @Gerarghini - 13.125
  17. @Michelin - 12.75
  18. @RACECAR - 12.125
  19. @quietgirl - 11.375
  20. @Harsk100 - 10.75
  21. @raven214 - 10.125
  22. @nascarfan1400 - 10.125
  23. @Niku Driver HC - 9.375
  24. @Jahgee1124 - 8.875
  25. @Doodle - 8.5
  26. @swiftsmith - 8
Not sure how Google determined tiebreakers
Funny how 2 out of the 3 NJ guys have the same average finish.
 
Everyone's average finish
  1. @The Bman - 19
  2. @DCybertron - 17.25
  3. @Clayton Hardy - 16.75
  4. @BRRT_Angel - 16.25
  5. @samurai8juice - 15.875
  6. @GTRacer22 - 15.33333333
  7. @BKGlover - 15.25
  8. @rcb929 - 15.25
  9. @Tired iron - 14.75
  10. @CodDemon101 - 14.375
  11. @DurWinning - 14.125
  12. @Smurfybug - 14.125
  13. @PatrisS136 - 13.875
  14. @tbwhhs - 13.75
  15. @Grandea GTR - 13.5
  16. @Gerarghini - 13.125
  17. @Michelin - 12.75
  18. @RACECAR - 12.125
  19. @quietgirl - 11.375
  20. @Harsk100 - 10.75
  21. @raven214 - 10.125
  22. @nascarfan1400 - 10.125
  23. @Niku Driver HC - 9.375
  24. @Jahgee1124 - 8.875
  25. @Doodle - 8.5
  26. @swiftsmith - 8
Not sure how Google determined tiebreakers
I'm going to say that picking Mikhail Aleshin was a terrible idea.
 
Who are you talking about, no one picked Mikhail Aleshin :lol:
I did! And quite honestly I expected these results. It's interesting seeing me as a backmarker.
 
I did! And quite honestly I expected these results. It's interesting seeing me as a backmarker.
You picked Dario Franchitti in IndyCar from 2009-2011
 
When I say points, I should have said average finish. You are the only competitor where points won't match up with where you start, since you signed up after the season started
Ah I see now. 👍

Not too bad though for joining late.
 
I got Mark Martin and the Santa Claus of NASCAR ain't helping me...
 
I think the one consensus that we can agree on is this: if you want to become a good racecar driver, don't be from New Jersey.
Ey stop it you that's not true. :p



Yes, that is me. :D
 
Back