RACE Sharpie Fantasy Series - Thanks for participating, see you next season

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jahgee
  • 1,522 comments
  • 59,286 views
This coming weekend is my Senior Class Trip (We're going to Baltimore), so the series will be on at least a 1 week hiatus until I get a chance to record the race (Which is probably going to be at Richmond)
 
This coming weekend is my Senior Class Trip (We're going to Baltimore), so the series will be on at least a 1 week hiatus until I get a chance to record the race (Which is probably going to be at Richmond)
Don't riot or anything.
 
Another benefit of recording the replay is that I can and will show replays of wrecks and other happenings
 
The time is now for the Doritos Crash Cam, perhaps? :lol:

Jokes aside, it is going to help with showing why some of us are so darn unlucky with racing and such.
Or It can show that Jah can record for real for once :lol:
 
How did I know you'd be one of the first to jump in on the Media stuff?
It is nice that there's now a way to upload larger images, and you can upload videos and pictures in one album
 
It is nice that there's now a way to upload larger images, and you can upload videos and pictures in one album
Do we have a video player now too, or are they still youtube?
 
Alrighty, almost forgot about this. My hope is to get Richmond & Talladega up before I graduate High School (Which is in like 2 weeks)
 
Have your Piggz Stadium liveries sorted out by the end of June. That is when I will make the conversation where you will make 1 and only 1 post. Your post will contain either a zip containing the TGA of your car, or the statement that you will run your regular livery at Piggz Stadium. Your post will also contain either a zip containing the TGA of your pit crew, or the statement that you will run your regular pit crew at Piggz Stadium. Failure to follow these rules will remove your car from the race.

One more thing, while I'm watching Richmond run to save the replay of, I will be keeping a list of songs that come up on my Spotify, you guys have until 9 PM tomorrow (24 hours and 20 minutes) to guess one of them (The song from the last one of these doesn't count). You can make up to 5 guess throughout the 24 hours. If you get it right in your first try, you win the championship, if you get it right after that you get the first starting spot for New Hampshire
 
Last edited:
Trap Queen- Fetty Wap :sly:
Bad Blood- Taylor Swift
Summer Song Name- Maroon 5
Meatball Song
Tokyo Drift- Terriaki Boyz
 
Last edited:
Oh yeah, make 5 guesses in your post, and at 9 tomorrow I'll post the correct responses and distribute rewards according
 
Darnit Jahgee, you know I'm not good at these musical quizzes, mainly because they represent your musical taste, which very few know how it works. :lol:

Oh well, I'll give it a shot:

  • Numb/Encore - Linkin Park
  • Blackbetty - Spiderbait
  • Riders on the Storm - (dunno who sings the original version, so I'll count both that and the NFSU2 versions instead)
  • Something from Fort Minor
  • The cake song from Lazy Town (what? It's Jahgee, we have to always keep an eye out for impending craziness!) :lol:
 
I'm saying:

Get Low by Lil Jon
Something involving Ariana Grande (it could happen)
Jahgee's version of the TKU theme song (it was some sort of rap song, I can't remember)
An EDM/Dubstep song
Something from Mozart (because it's Jahgee).
 
Sandstorm - Darude
Turn Down For What - DJ Snake and Lil John
We - Rae Sremmurd
Let it Go - Idina Menzel
We're Going On a Trip - Little Einsteins
 
I'm waiting...
 
  • Sleepwalking - The Chain Gang of 1974
  • We Built This City - Starship
  • Classic - MKTO
  • I Gotta Feeling - The Black Eyed Peas
  • Do What U Want - Lady Gaga, R. Kelly
  • Little by Little - The Chicharones
  • The Safety Dance - Men Without Hats
  • Puttin' On The Ritz - Taco
  • Danger Zone - Kenny Loggins
  • Boombox - The Lonely Island, Julian Casablancas
  • In Da Club - 50 Cent
  • Don't You Worry Child - Swedish House Mafia
  • Outside - Calvin Harris, Ellie Goulding
  • Break Free - Ariana Grande, Zedd
  • Aerodynamic - Daft Punk
  • Beautiful - Akon
  • Am I Wrong - Nico & Vinz
  • Snap Yo Fingers - Lil' Jon
  • Jealous (I Ain't With It) - Chromeo
  • X Gon' Give It To Ya - DMX
You guys got close, but if I'm requiring the specific song and artist, none of you got it :lol:
 
We built this city! We built this city on rock and, we built this city! We built this city on rock and rooolll!!!!!! :lol:
 
  • Sleepwalking - The Chain Gang of 1974
  • We Built This City - Starship
  • Classic - MKTO
  • I Gotta Feeling - The Black Eyed Peas
  • Do What U Want - Lady Gaga, R. Kelly
  • Little by Little - The Chicharones
  • The Safety Dance - Men Without Hats
  • Puttin' On The Ritz - Taco
  • Danger Zone - Kenny Loggins
  • Boombox - The Lonely Island, Julian Casablancas
  • In Da Club - 50 Cent
  • Don't You Worry Child - Swedish House Mafia
  • Outside - Calvin Harris, Ellie Goulding
  • Break Free - Ariana Grande, Zedd
  • Aerodynamic - Daft Punk
  • Beautiful - Akon
  • Am I Wrong - Nico & Vinz
  • Snap Yo Fingers - Lil' Jon
  • Jealous (I Ain't With It) - Chromeo
  • X Gon' Give It To Ya - DMX
You guys got close, but if I'm requiring the specific song and artist, none of you got it :lol:

Holy crap, you actually share 2% of my Musical taste :lol:
 
You share like .05% of my music taste. :lol:
 
I know about one or two songs in that list, and that's probably a miracle in it of itself. How in the heck is anyone supposed to guess things related to you anyways!? I mean it's Jahgee, predicting that is like predicting how will the final episodes of Neon Evangelion will go. :lol:
 
Songs that I know on that list:

We Built This City
Am I Wrong
I Gotta Feeling

3 whole songs. Congrats Jahgee on having the widest spectrum of musical taste out there. :lol:
 
  • Sleepwalking - The Chain Gang of 1974
  • We Built This City - Starship
  • Classic - MKTO
  • I Gotta Feeling - The Black Eyed Peas
  • Do What U Want - Lady Gaga, R. Kelly
  • Little by Little - The Chicharones
  • The Safety Dance - Men Without Hats
  • Puttin' On The Ritz - Taco
  • Danger Zone - Kenny Loggins
  • Boombox - The Lonely Island, Julian Casablancas
  • In Da Club - 50 Cent
  • Don't You Worry Child - Swedish House Mafia
  • Outside - Calvin Harris, Ellie Goulding
  • Break Free - Ariana Grande, Zedd
  • Aerodynamic - Daft Punk
  • Beautiful - Akon
  • Am I Wrong - Nico & Vinz
  • Snap Yo Fingers - Lil' Jon
  • Jealous (I Ain't With It) - Chromeo
  • X Gon' Give It To Ya - DMX
You guys got close, but if I'm requiring the specific song and artist, none of you got it :lol:

I decided to bold the songs I know.

DAYUM JAHGEE. I know 11 out of 20, which gives 55%. That's probably bad. '-'
 
You double-posted there, Mich.

But you don't know Danger Zone? Really? That's one of the songs I know, and I didn't even watch Top Gun!
 
I have 20% of Jahgee's taste, and three of those songs are in GTA V.
 
Back