RACE Sharpie Fantasy Series - Thanks for participating, see you next season

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jahgee
  • 1,522 comments
  • 59,279 views
 
Last edited:
Also, I'm going to ask specific people who I think will give the best feedback, but it's open to anyone in this series. @Niku Driver HC @raven214 @Tired iron @Michelin are you guys interested in trying out registering for next season, it would allow you to reserve your color and number now (Not manufacturers though, haven't sorted them out completely). Quote this post and say you're interested and expect a conversation in your inbox shortly after that :)
 
Also, I'm going to ask specific people who I think will give the best feedback, but it's open to anyone in this series. @Niku Driver HC @raven214 @Tired iron @Michelin are you guys interested in trying out registering for next season, it would allow you to reserve your color and number now (Not manufacturers though, haven't sorted them out completely). Quote this post and say you're interested and expect a conversation in your inbox shortly after that :)

I'm interested. :D
 
Also, I'm going to ask specific people who I think will give the best feedback, but it's open to anyone in this series. @Niku Driver HC @raven214 @Tired iron @Michelin are you guys interested in trying out registering for next season, it would allow you to reserve your color and number now (Not manufacturers though, haven't sorted them out completely). Quote this post and say you're interested and expect a conversation in your inbox shortly after that :)

Hmm, you got my attention. Sure, I'll bite. Being helpful to others is always a good thing for me to do. ;)
 
Also, I'm going to ask specific people who I think will give the best feedback, but it's open to anyone in this series. @Niku Driver HC @raven214 @Tired iron @Michelin are you guys interested in trying out registering for next season, it would allow you to reserve your color and number now (Not manufacturers though, haven't sorted them out completely). Quote this post and say you're interested and expect a conversation in your inbox shortly after that :)

Sure shoot it over 👍
 
So far word on the signup is positive, unless @raven214 finds something the other 3 have missed, I'll get a group of 3 from here (Start at the top of the points and move down so @Doodle @Harsk100 and @swiftsmith you guys would be up next). I'll probably do 3 a day until everyone in this season has been given the opportunity to pre-register.
 
So far word on the signup is positive, unless @raven214 finds something the other 3 have missed, I'll get a group of 3 from here (Start at the top of the points and move down so @Doodle @Harsk100 and @swiftsmith you guys would be up next). I'll probably do 3 a day until everyone in this season has been given the opportunity to pre-register.
I'm in
 
Hey Jahgee, one track I'd like to see (if there even is a mod for it and it works) is Wall Stadium Speedway in Wall Township, NJ. :)

I'll go see if there's anything. It could be used for a short sprint race (or two), as the pits are outside of the track.
 
Hey Jahgee, one track I'd like to see (if there even is a mod for it and it works) is Wall Stadium Speedway in Wall Township, NJ. :)

I'll go see if there's anything. It could be used for a short sprint race (or two), as the pits are outside of the track.
Good news and bad news, good news is that it exists and I have it on my PC now, bad news is that it only holds 30
 
Good news and bad news, good news is that it exists and I have it on my PC now, bad news is that it only holds 30
Damn. :lol:

EDIT: IDEA

We can use it for a small little exhibition or some sort of special event. Split the field in half. Run two races, as heat races. Then, take the top 10 from each, and lock them into the final race. Set up an LCQ with the remaining cars, and have them duke it out for the remaining 10 positions.

As you can see, I really want the track on the calendar in some sort of fashion. :lol:
 
Tomorrow, regardless of if @raven214 has filled out the form (He's still welcome to whenever he wants), I'll invite the next 3 of you, and then 3 a day until the whole field this season has been given a chance to pre-register
 
I've made a video showing off the cars for next season, a track that's confirmed for next season & shows the competitive balance the new ratings system has. I'll upload it tomorrow evening along with all the duels and after this post I'll add the next 3 to preregistration
 
My internet is very spotty, but i'll try to upload the videos
 
No background music for them either
 
That was an awesome battle. Close racing through every turn! :D
 
Back to square one, I guess. Maybe I shouldn't have picked Talladega after all, as apparently Tony doesn't know the meaning of not backing off in the last corner. God dammit, Tony, you cost me five points. :irked: You had about three or four chances of overtaking him in there...!
 
Sorry Smurf, but I did say I was going to win at Sonoma. Even if it killed me.
 
Back to square one, I guess. Maybe I shouldn't have picked Talladega after all, as apparently Tony doesn't know the meaning of not backing off in the last corner. God dammit, Tony, you cost me five points. :irked: You had about three or four chances of overtaking him in there...!

Maybe you shouldn't of did the challenge, Murphy's law ;)
 
Maybe you shouldn't of did the challenge, Murphy law ;)

I kind forgot what that law stands for, haha. :lol: Although I can say that much like Treize, I challenged my fated rival and ended up commiting suicide against him as opposed to having a glorious victory. It just goes to show you that hyping yourself up to challenge someone you consider as a true rival is a very bad idea...
 
Back