RACE Sharpie Fantasy Series - Thanks for participating, see you next season

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jahgee
  • 1,522 comments
  • 59,283 views
Off topic, but since when did YouTube get a new layout for their players?
 
Hey @Smurfybug, our duel is up.

Psyche. Not saying anything until you watch it.
 
New challenges list post, I'll update this post with challenges
 
Last edited:
Well a Pontiac beat a Mustang......🤬
 
upload_2015-8-4_13-37-2.png

Should all be up by sometime tonight
 
Both of @swiftsmith's challenges are recorded. Compressing, adding music and uploading them ASAP.
 
Both of @swiftsmith's challenges are recorded. Compressing, adding music and uploading them ASAP.

I can tell that one of them is already up, from what I've seen in Youtube... :sly: And on that note;

Well, I was a bit doubtful about my chances in this thing, but it turned out that those doubts were unecessary. One smooth overtake and boom, Tony never let that 1st position go again. Swift's own driver tried to get it back, but he didn't quite make it past Tony. And so, daddy gets 5 bonus points out of a battle that I thought I wasn't going to win, now that's what I call a good deal.

I'm beggining to regret my decision of asking for the "Switch" option regarding the whole driver system, this has been one of my best B-Spec series since... well, since I started. And your song choice, I giggled like a school girl. It seems that your latest fad is carrying over to your videos. Nothin' wrong with that, I just had one of those nostalgia trips like you don't even know.

On that note; screw the rules, I have a Pontiac. :cool: :lol:
 
Back