Race With a GT Academy Champ: GT3 @Nürb GP/FFinished 

United States
United States
AMS_Redline
Have you ever wanted to race with a GT Academy Champion? Well now's your chance. I have been able to contact 2015 Australian GT Academy Champion Matthew Simmons, and he will be taking part in this event.

If you would like to sign up for the race, please leave your PSNID and the car you would like to compete in.

FAST AND CLEAN DRIVERS WANTED!

GT3 Racecars @Nürburgring GP/F
Race Date: Saturday October 15th @ 6PM Pacific/9PM Eastern
***Please try to be in race lobby at least 10 minutes early if possible!!!***

---

Qualifying Time: 7 minutes
Race time: 1 hour
Slipstream: real
Boost: off
Track grip: real
Aids: ABS, driving line
Tire and fuel wear: normal

---

- You can use any variant of the cars listed, except anniversary or stealth model cars.
- Setups are allowed, make the best of it!
- A portion of the race will be run at night, so be prepared.
- Please try to keep your car on the track, no taking cuts or using run offs to your advantage.
- Be respectful to other racers, give them room.

---

Mercedes SLS AMG GT3 '11
•612HP or less
•1350kg or more

Nissan GT-R Nismo GT3 '13
•635HP or less
•1350kg or more

Audi R8 LMS ultra '12
•615HP or less
•1350kg or more

BMW Z4 GT3 '11
•610HP or less
•1390kg or more

Last edited:
Could I get you too find out what the starting time for the race will be in denmark because I would love too participate and I would "hate" myself for not having the correct start time :-) I guess that RS tires will be used ?

Could I get you too find out what the starting time for the race will be in denmark because I would love too participate and I would "hate" myself for not having the correct start time :-) I guess that RS tires will be used ?
It will be a 3AM start in Denmark time, on the morning of Sunday October 16th. Any tires are allowed.

Ty very much for the help , I would love too race then , so please save a seat for me , what car I will use , I need a day too deside on , iff thats ok :) I will send you a friendrequest on psn (mrracingline)

Ty very much for the help , I would love too race then , so please save a seat for me , what car I will use , I need a day too deside on , iff thats ok :) I will send you a friendrequest on psn (mrracingline)
Thank you, when you figure out which car you would like to race, please leave a response on this thread so I can read it. :)

I'm going to have to ask boss if he can cover me for a night. I'd really love to v.v
#??
BMW Z4
THG-Zebulin
(Unconfirmed)

l_maxx_pain_l
o0maxx0o
Z4 #4

You were both added to the list.

BMW Z4 is now filled.

Only one more slot open, can only be Audi. I will contact all my affiliates to make sure they can make it, and if they can't it will open a slot.

Hopefully he will no show up with out practice and driving time on track.

In this case, its can be a little bit harder for him

Back