Race With a GT Academy Champ: GT3 @Nürb GP/FFinished 

ATTENTION: Matt has decided that he would like to do a second race due to the high popularity this event has received. The full sign up list is in the second post of this thread. The race will start two hours later than the first race. First come first serve on the car selection. So choose quick! Huge thanks to Matt for taking time out of his day to race with all of us.

Last edited:
I'll hop in on this opportunity, I don't mind which race I'm slotted for, or the car!

PSN: SinysterPlague
Car: Nissan GT-R NISMO GT3

EDIT: Changed my mind, forgot about my Army Green GT-R, I'll race in that

Last edited:
As stated previously, will take Z4 in first race.
If I'm only able to be in race 2, I'll take the SLS please.

As much as I would love another opportunity to race with a GT Academy champion I did partake in the eSports Special with Lucas Ordoñez in May. Along with that I am quite busy so I think I will sit this one out and allow someone new to have the chance to race. 👍

Best of luck to everyone participating!

ATTENTION: Matt has decided that he would like to do a second race due to the high popularity this event has received. The full sign up list is in the second post of this thread. The race will start two hours later than the first race. The signups for this race will be reserved for the 13 people currently on the waiting list. First come first serve on the car selection. So choose quick! Huge thanks to Matt for taking time out of his day to race with all of us.

There is also still a spot open for the BMW Z4 or Audi R8 in the first race. First come first serve on that spot as well.

I really hope to race in the same lobby than @TNR_5zigen and @StigsTC, do you think you can do this?

Alright then, I'll jump in to Race 2.

Nightkids_Corn
Audi R8 LMS ultra '12

Undecided on the color. Will keep you posted

EDIT: unless both you and stigs are willing to move into the second race.
Yep, good to move back to race 2 if it means we get to race together. SLS in race 2 please!
Max and 5zigen are so dang fast it'd be a shame to not lose to both at the same time lol.

EDIT - (Sorry to make it so hard mate)

Yep, good to move back to race 2 if it means we get to race together. SLS in race 2 please!
Max and 5zigen are so dang fast it'd be a shame to not lose to both at the same time lol.

EDIT - (Sorry to make it so hard mate)
Done. No problem mate.

There is now a spot open for the Z4 or the Audi in the first race.

Race 2

GT3 Racecars @Nürburgring GP/F
Race Date: Saturday October 15th @ 8PM Pacific/11PM Eastern
***Please try to be in race lobby at least 10 minutes early if possible!!!***

---

Qualifying Time: 7 minutes
Race time: 1 hour
Slipstream: real
Boost: off
Track grip: real
Aids: ABS, driving line
Tire and fuel wear: normal

---

- You can use any variant of the cars listed, except anniversary or stealth model cars.
- Setups are allowed, make the best of it!
- A portion of the race will be run at night, so be prepared.
- Please try to keep your car on the track, no taking cuts or using run offs to your advantage.
- Be respectful to other racers, give them room.

---

Mercedes SLS AMG GT3 '11
•612HP or less
•1350kg or more

- RPM_mrnascar2424
- StigsTC
-
-

Nissan GT-R Nismo GT3 '13
•635HP or less
•1350kg or more

- Matt Simmons
- SinysterPlague
-
-

Audi R8 LMS ultra '12
•615HP or less
•1350kg or more

- RNico97
- Nightkids_Corn
-
-

BMW Z4 GT3 '11
•610HP or less
•1390kg or more

-
-
-
-
---

SIGN UP BY COMMENTING YOUR PSN NAME AND WHICH CAR YOU PLAN ON USING. IF YOU ARE GOING TO SWITCH CARS, PLEASE LET ME KNOW.
Nice! Cheers :)
Race 2 for me then, and I will use the SLS AMG, #74

Last edited:
Dang! This thread blew up from the last hour and half I was on!

Maybe I could suggest the two races be for:

Race 1 - Pro-Am Drivers?
Race 2 - Gold or Platinum Drivers?

Race 1 - Pro-Am Drivers?
Trouble is grading everyone accurately between now and Saturday.

Also if anyone does livestream this, I'd like to ask you about a teams endurance race gig next month.

If I'm not mistaken, the start time is 02:00 AM (Race 1) and 04:00 AM (Race 2) in GMT, right?

Last edited:
Dang! This thread blew up from the last hour and half I was on!

Race 1 - Pro-Am Drivers?
It would be hard to rate the drivers, and they are mostly all already signed up. The winner of the first race will be invited to the second race. I could save a spot in the room for it to be live streamed, if that will happen.

Back